Iron Warriors with a flu

I have so much in my backlog, but sometimes the itch to paint something different is to strong, so I put everything aside, and get a new model on the table. I have no idea how this mini will be transported, but she/he/it will buff the Daemonettes a little.

syll1.thumb.jpg.a19bd52cf5391238ad544a4c74e99153.jpg

I am going to do as much clean gold, and white metalls, "silver", on it as possible, showing how depraved and "perfect" Slaanesh can be. Nurgle is both harder and easier to paint, a flaw is not that big a deal, but making them dirty and bloated and looking as they not have been dipped is harder than you might think. At least the Slaanesh daemons does not need any hazard stripes.

Cheers

Cpt.Danjou

Looking good - that gold looks great.  Yeah, all the slaanesh demons are a pain in the butt to transport - I've glued washers to the bottom of all of mine and have transported them using magnets in a metal toolbox, but even that doesn't entirely prevent breakage.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

A little more work done, the first two layers on Eskes skin is done, but someone "blames nonexistent cat" had forgotten to press the lid, on my flesh colour, properly shut, so I'll wait till Monday to get some more. Luckily there is so much more that can be done this mini.

Syll2.thumb.jpg.12b41652e4538fc49c6fd1fea8140b79.jpg

Cpt.Danjou