Today in Titanicus I...

Thank you! Definitely bigger and bulkier, and with a cathedral on top it'll fit the bill. I was reading that the Imperator's head is also situated relatively lower than on other titans, more at the same level as the guns, so while the imperator/castellan and warmaster might have heads at the same level ,the  imperator will be much bigger.

As I'm mad,, I've magged the tiny turrets on the warmaster kit. It's so detailed, really almost an action figure, it felt a shame to glue things into fixed positions.

large.IMG20240421103538.jpg.b81ef2c41e45a28c665c15c58b2a7d54.jpglarge.IMG20240421103529.jpg.ae12f476c36f3ef541c7fcea669788f3.jpg

Another Alpha Hab Block building? That's right!

ALPHA HAB BLOCK TWO!

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/alpha-hab-block-two

alpha_20.jpg
alpha_21.jpg
alpha_19.jpg

The Alpha Hab Block Two is designed for 6mm/8mm gaming, but it could probably be upscaled for 10mm and 15mm scaled gaming as well. This makes the Alpha Hab Block suitable for games such as Adeptus Titanicus, Dropzone Commander, or Battletech.

The kit contains both single piece as two piece (separate roof) versions of the building.
- 3 single piece Alpha Hab Block Two (which each of the 3 roof types)
- 3 separate roofs
- walls put together as a single piece

The dimensions of the buildings are 77.64mm deep and 65.67mm wide. The heights vary (depending on the roof type), but the "walkable" part of the roof is 83.12mm tall.

Note that the final picture with the infantry base only shows how 25mm round based infantry look on and next to the building. Infantry and bases are not included in this kit.

Please do no share or sell these files (including prints and remixes) without my written permission.

On 4/24/2024 at 11:18 AM, Xenith said:

As I'm mad,, I've magged the tiny turrets on the warmaster kit. It's so detailed, really almost an action figure, it felt a shame to glue things into fixed positions.

There's people who DON'T magnetise them?? For shame!!

There a REALLY good conversion of a Castellan converted into an Emperor. Using an awful lot of plasticard but it's such an amazing build. I'll see if I can dig it out of my computer.

@malika666 Great stuff man. You know I've been waiting ages for different sized buildings from you!! 

On 4/24/2024 at 11:18 AM, Xenith said:

Thank you! Definitely bigger and bulkier, and with a cathedral on top it'll fit the bill. I was reading that the Imperator's head is also situated relatively lower than on other titans, more at the same level as the guns, so while the imperator/castellan and warmaster might have heads at the same level ,the  imperator will be much bigger.

I did the same thing! but more to stop them getting broken off!

On 4/26/2024 at 8:10 AM, Lord_Borak said:

There a REALLY good conversion of a Castellan converted into an Emperor. Using an awful lot of plasticard but it's such an amazing build. I'll see if I can dig it out of my computer.

That would be great thanks! I've seen the Tempestus one at WHW by the GW staffer, using the AT terrain, which is nice, but I want the true rounded leg citadels. 

Another day, and some new (modular) buildings are out! You can basically stack them up as short or tall as you want, depending on how many level components you wanna print out and cram in there. :)

Delta Hab Block One:
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/delta-hab-block-one-modular
delta_10.jpg

The Delta Hab Blocks are designed for 6mm / 8mm gaming, think of games such as Battletech, Adeptus Titanicus, or Epic.

It consists of the following parts:
- 1 entrance component
- 1 level component
- 1 roof component

Delta Hab Block Two
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/delta-hab-block-two-modular
delta_11.jpg

The Delta Hab Blocks are designed for 6mm / 8mm gaming, think of games such as Battletech, Adeptus Titanicus, or Epic.

- 1 entrance component
- 1 level component
- 1 roof component

Beta Hab Tower:
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/beta-hab-tower-modular
beta_h13.jpg

The Beta Hab Tower is designed for 6mm / 8mm gaming, think of games such as Battletech, Adeptus Titanicus, or Epic.

- 1 entrance component
- 1 level (single) component
- 1 level (triple) component
- 1 roof component