Discussion on the new C:SM & Possible BT supplement

Still very curious to see just how much space CF are given in the Imperial Fist supplement, since we know they're in there now. If they're just getting barebones coverage there, then it seems really strange to take out our presence from that book to just stick it in as some foot note in some witchening campaign book. It'd be less effort just give us a single or half-page of lore, and stick or data sheets on another 2 pages and call it a day... so why not do that, but instead actively dick us over in another non codex supplement book? It just doesn't make sense.

And since squatting was never on the table, conceivably, what ARE getting can only go up from there?

Still very curious to see just how much

And since squatting was never on the table, conceivably, what ARE getting can only go up from there?

I'm crossing my fingers that the plan was to give us a few pages in the Fists supplement, but after a positive response in the community survey, they decided to delay the release and give us more stuff. One can dream, eh?

Well it's not just rules, that's just the minimum and obviously something wer'e getting, and if it was just that it could literally have been placed anywhere. Getting our own supplement would've meant 60-70 or more pages, most of which would've been fluff. Now, since the rumors says we aren't, and they've more or less been spot on on all counts so far, it begs the question what we ARE getting. Rumor is a spot in a campaign book, which just increasingly seems like a strange decision, since I doubt such a spot would stop to devout more than a handfull pages for us. Which begs the question why NOT place us in the IF book? It just doesn't quite add up.

Or how much room has a faction (any faction) previously at most gotten in a campaign book? 

The IF supplement? I can't see how that could possibly be the case, since we're our own thing. Any rules for successors to do so is for all the other successors without an identity

We specifically couldn't use their stuff in the last codex. We're too divergent.

Edited by Brother Adelard