Pyschic Awakening: Speculation

Triszin

quite ironic really... the non-codex chapters used to be Iron Hands, Sallamanders & SWs 

with the the others all being vairious states of codex compliance ..from the strict ultramarines to the just about of the White scars... with BA & DAs being on slightly divergent as they tried to hide their flaws from the big wide imperium....

hay ho.. fluff changes over time.

If that isn't just a temporary stance, then you'd expect that those factions (BA, DA, SW) will be re-released as supplements at some point.

It's a pity, and not a decision I'm really on board with. My biggest criticism of the Primaris, lore aside, has always been the homogenised aesthetic, and I'd tacitly been looking forward to seeing Primaris attain some more distinct flavour(s) once the range filled out. The upgrade sprues they've released aren't exactly impressive. And with the incredible amount of rules bloat, it's not like turning those books into supplements is going to save space on anybody's bookshelf. Many of those unique units are iconic and I'd like to see them reimagined.

That being said GW walks back decisions all the time so never say never.

I wouldn't look to much into it.

As for the rumored schedule, I hope it's true. And I hope xenos get some love.

Nids could use something new, same with Tau, necrons, and Orks.

Also as to the

Orks v sw

Could be a ring of fire 2?

If it looks like there is going to be more than 4 books like some people have been saying, and Wolves and BA are getting stuff in the first four that probably means DA are going to be one of the later factions, and if they are going to release a primarch it's probably going to be the grand finalie. Maybe pointing towards the lion?

Probably not, but I can hope!

Whoever is featured towards the end is likely to receive the most exciting model.

Assume that it will end on a bang, with a Primarch or something.

I dunno, Morathi was released in the middle of Malign Portents. But I have to agree that those participating in the climax are most likely to get the most and/or biggest stuff. That or whoever gets a release right after the end.

Didnt Valrak source said his dreams would come true? I assume Primarch release.

I believe the quote was "his obsession might be satisfied". Still pretty telling knowing what Valrak's known for. But afaik he (the source) has been keeping quiet for the moment and/or Valrak is still holding his vow of silence.

Edited by DeadFingers

I'm guessing this is just going to be a miniature designer interview on the already revealed models.

you mean actually return the marine codexs to the codex feel :ohmy.:

ie Sanguinary guard, where just jump pack vets

death company where a random chance (3rd ed Death Coy)

Ravenwing arent the only bikes in the DA chapater

etc etc

Dark Angels have never had non-Raven Wing bikers unless it was in the 3rd edition book I don't have a pdf of.

So no new information as expected, gave you an impression of the team's intent but just went over the released stuff.

What he did make clear was that the psychic awakening overlaps with the Indomitus Crusade so its not a sequel to Vigilus and some of the books might be before or during those books.

What he did make clear was that the psychic awakening overlaps with the Indomitus Crusade so its not a sequel to Vigilus and some of the books might be before or during those books.

I guess that would explain why it's again BA vs Tyranids.