Pyschic Awakening: Speculation

Triszin

Sounding like several chaos's are getting our treatment during gathering storm (and vigilus etc). My condolences.

Ah, I believe you mean continuing Chaos's usual treatment since 6th: Getting updated just a bit too early, and then not getting anything worthwhile for years upon years ;)

Tbf, the models in Shadowspear and after were amazing, and there's at least a sorceror yet to arrive, so even if I wouldn't have minded us getting the DIY traits and stuff, I'm not (really) complaining

No updated Legion traits is a bit of a pisstake. Wouldn't require much effort on their behalf and it's so obvious we need it. If they're not updating the Legion traits then presumably we're not getting access to them on vehicles either.

Still...new warlord traits/stratagems/relics for those Legions is a good thing. I hope each will be getting something comparable to what the Black Legion got in Vigilus Ablaze.

Doesnt mean we wont get anything in a later book. Doubt it though. :sad.:

Just had a thought, what if the Sorc isnt for this release, but a Blackstone expansion. What if we get an anti Psyker unit instead like new Bezerkers?? Again doubtful but mildly ammusing. 

Edited by Slave to Darkness

Just had a thought, what if the Sorc isnt for this release, but a Blackstone expansion. What if we get an anti Psyker unit instead like new Bezerkers?? Again doubtful but mildly ammusing.

Ah, you mean one anti-psyker army going up against another anti-psyker unit? It would fit their MO anyway ^^

@megavolt: Rule wise BT is a melee army in a shooting game, the rules wont be on par with RG, IH and UM. and that's a fact.

Im not a power gamer, and im okay with fluffy rules. But I need a couple of miniatures for the bare minimum of personality in the army, or else I can just play made up generic chapter 346, and honestly I don't want that. I tried.

If GW does not bother with that, well best of luck to my BT bros, im buying into Star Wars Legion.

No one has presented a proper rumour about a primaris EC besides Black Blow Fry.

Fingers crossed its legit, and I have a gut feeling that we will have a decent release.

Edited by Sete

No clue. You'd think that they'd up the amount of content regarding Psychic Awakening when the first Volume is about to go on preorder, but nothing this Monday beyond the unboxing, not even a short story this week. Unless they post one later today or during the weekend.

I know they previewed the rules for making your own Craftworld and had the duel between Jain Zar and Drazhar and all that, but I mean content about Psychic Awakening, as in the event itself.

Edited by DeadFingers

I think the next PA post will be monday... and that they swapped it over with the BSB* about the arcos due to the leaks....

*BSBs have been every 2 weeks since it started except for the last two weeks have had one each, 

I think the most recent BSB was forced to be released early due to the leaks.

Looks like theres going to be a Twitch stream which starts at 1600 GMT that will have some lore about the first part of the Awakening which will be from 1700 onwards.

Sorry if this was already mentioned.

Exodites and corsairs are supporting yvraine and ynnari.

Final battle in the book is described as avengers endgame coalition of eldar dudes vs the slaanesh warband trying to kill yvraine

But they don't want to spoil it

@megavolt: Rule wise BT is a melee army in a shooting game, the rules wont be on par with RG, IH and UM. and that's a fact.

Im not a power gamer, and im okay with fluffy rules. But I need a couple of miniatures for the bare minimum of personality in the army, or else I can just play made up generic chapter 346, and honestly I don't want that. I tried.

If GW does not bother with that, well best of luck to my BT bros, im buying into Star Wars Legion.

No one has presented a proper rumour about a primaris EC besides Black Blow Fry.

Fingers crossed its legit, and I have a gut feeling that we will have a decent release.

Legion is a very good game. The minis are super awesome, but the game is very fun

Final battle in the book is described as avengers endgame coalition of eldar dudes vs the slaanesh warband trying to kill yvraine

Also in case anyone was doubting it, the hunter Slaanesh send after Yvraine is indeed the Keeper of Secrets Shalaxi Helbane.

Also in case anyone was doubting it, the hunter Slaanesh send after Yvraine is indeed the Keeper of Secrets Shalaxi Helbane.

Yep! Spoilers in case anybody cares

Book ends with an Eldar super team beating Shalaxi, who is apparently not using his full power or some gak. Slaanesh has a crone sword in his palace. Another generic doomsday prophecy. Nothing else of note happens in the story.
Edited by Marshal Loss

Yep! Spoilers in case anybody cares

Apologies if this has already been suggested but given the events in 'The Great Work' and the line in the prophecy could we be seeing a return of the C'tan, not the shards but the full blown beings. This would then be a threat to every faction. Sort of a restart of the war in heaven? I mean 'turn stars and souls black' is a pretty big hint!
Edited by Typhoid_Tony