Raziel-TX's Dark Angels

Raziel-TX

Happy belated Christmas all. Hope y’all had a great and blessed day with family and friends. 

Another jumpy Marine.  Tried doing a blue marble effect on the sword but the surface area was just too small for me to really get it right.  

1CDCB9D7-C68D-46FE-8165-7AE922B7151A.jpeg

FFABBA22-6116-40B4-A9B6-C79DA96BCD10.jpeg

6DC2EF3A-4477-4262-932F-2A1FA1FE5530.jpeg

A441E3C9-747D-4D3D-BB4F-21361A834AF2.jpeg

E79ADE85-969F-4AD2-839B-450C4FA92D3D.jpeg

Edited by Raziel-TX

You are absolute right @Chaplain Raeven! They aren’t glued in and because the proper  way(right side up) has them actually at an angle, I couldn’t get them to stand on their own. So for the pic I just set them up where they could stand on their own.  

really hope I remember to do this right when I glue them down. Hahaha

Edited by Raziel-TX

I thought something didn't feel right, glad it isn't glued yet! Rub of some of the paint of for the contactpoints, that way the glue has better grip and you'll remember which side to use :tongue: You're a braver man than me. I tried building an Arvus Lighter, and I hated it. Even that tiny ship had more issues than I cared for and required too much pinning. Still haven't finished that thing.

Edited by Chaplain Raeven
Spelling

The fittings haven’t been too terrible but that may be for some…sneaky reasons :ph34r:

My FW glaive was pretty easy to work with and that was my first FW/resin project.  Maybe I got lucky cause I have heard horror stories. Those same stories waved me off the fire raptor…more to follow on that front. :cool: