Runic Awakening: Speculation

Dark Shepherd

i strongly believe that they will announce the next PA book (probably wolves) in the warhammer open day this week...  There isnt really anything else  to reveal ...

Also they did this with faith and furry... once it was released the blood and talons was teased...

Edited by lonewolf81

i ve been waiting to get decent points and rules for wolves since the start of 8th... i hope they do us justice for once...

We are the only book that wasnt patched ... They released our codex which was made along with DA and BA 6+ months later when the rules were already outdated and as a result of this  we didnt get any updates in the CA2018... so here we are 1 and a half year later waiting patiently for an update like we did with our outdated codex... 

Edited by lonewolf81

if it's true we're part of a 'start of a new edition' box, i feel like we might not hear anything until next year. Maybe 'crons, if the rumours are true.

Warhammerfest is May, might not hear more for awhile.

I'm trusting the french rumors that we will be in PA4 they've been right so far. Excited to see how they handle it worst case is doctrines lol

if it's true we're part of a 'start of a new edition' box, i feel like we might not hear anything until next year. Maybe 'crons, if the rumours are true.

Warhammerfest is May, might not hear more for awhile.

I'm trusting the french rumors that we will be in PA4 they've been right so far. Excited to see how they handle it worst case is doctrines lol

well what they show in the last days of 2019 will be telling.

If we were to be in a 9th starter box I can see there being no SW exclusive models, more like Kill Team where its just choppy marines painted as SW. Generic marines in a box would just sell way more

Kill Team

Tooth & Claw

Start collecting Primaris

Battleforce Box

PA4

Thats a fair amount of focus already. If we get more than Ragnar model wise for PA4 Id say that definitely means we wont be in the 9th box

Wasn't there leaks leading into spring of 2019 of what the releases are going to be,and I don't remember there being Ragnar or Ghaz. I do remember so SoB, an AOS stuff.

They were mentioned by the rumor mongers but to what degree of certainty or salt I couldn’t tell you.

Looks like we're in PA 6 instead of 4, does look like wolves vs. Orks though with the title of Saga of the Beast.

However with PA4 being 1ksons vs DA/GK, kirioths rumor of SWs heralding 9th has grown stronger, and the rumor Tau vs DG.

What's factions are left daemons, IK, IG, Necrons?

Edited by Jarl Caldersson

Looks like we're in PA 6 instead of 4, does look like wolves vs. Orks though with the title of Saga of the Beast.

However with PA4 being 1ksons vs DA/GK, kirioths rumor of SWs heralding 9th has grown stronger, and the rumor Tau vs DG.

What's factions are left daemons, IK, IG, Necrons?

Was thinking that BUT would they do a big wolves book March and then Wolves in 9th starter box in June or July? Kind of double or quits if its Tau v necrons too

Title gives it away. Guess the Frenchies were wrong. Also confirms no boxset in Jan or March too

It said each release has a champion doesn't say if it comes in a clam pack or a box set (I'd prefer a clamp pack to be honest though lol).

With blood angels getting primaris death company, I'm wondering if we will get primaris wolf guard?

Is this order of PA books confirmed?? They could release wolves after this one like they did with codices...were the order of releases wasn't the same as they appeared on the previews

Historically GW lists things in chronological order.

As for the champion, we could not get any. PA2 only had the chaos sorcer, PA3 is only mephiston. So every release has a champion not every faction.