The Defence of Ryza

• 3 months later...

That's great news. No release date of course, but presumably they wouldn't have done this unless it was coming relatively soon. I was worried this wouldn't be seen till the other side of the 9th edition 40k stuff.

Good to see something at least but: holdbreath.exe not found.

9th is going to take precedent and the interaction with FW in AT likely means a delayed response. Unfortunately, a surge in the Rona might delay it to Q4.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/07/19/sunday-preview-fighting-for-the-forge-world/

YOOOOOOO

It's finally releasing! Along with the Acheron/Castigator kit and some stratagem cards

Edited by LetsYouDown

I have to ask. Is it only Imperial Titans? Or are there other races? Tau? Nids? Eldar? 

I'm far from an expert on this. really only just started but those other races either don't exist or not really talked about in the 30K universe! So it would be only Imperial Titans.

I have to ask. Is it only Imperial Titans? Or are there other races? Tau? Nids? Eldar?

Only Imperial titans currently, and probably for the foreseeable future apart from increasingly more identifiably Chaotic titans such as daemon-possessed, but these will probably be variants on existing Imperial chassis.

A couple of races are possibilities if the game is successful enough for them to want to branch out from the Heresy civil war. Eldar titans definitely exist, and appear in the background, as do Eldar Knight equivalents.

Orks also definitely exist in the 30k timeline, though I don’t know how prevalent Gargants were in that period. But I’m sure if GW want them to exist back then, they will!

‘Nids aren’t encountered in our galaxy until the 40k timeline, so they’re out of the running, as are Tau, who aren’t technologically advanced enough at this point in time.