The Flying 15th - Raptors - [Terminators]

absolutely love the conversions and look of your army overall youve done some of the best wheeled vehicles ive seen in a while theyre hard to pull off esspecially for space marines but you seem to have pulled it off quite nicely

Thanks allot for your words of praise! I really like how they look on the table top and it makes them uniquely my own.

Wasent super happy with how my last kitbashed Apothecary turned out. He looks good but just dosent give off the shilouet im looking for so made a new one.

ApjO6Ug.jpeg

yFOHvGP.jpeg

Thanks Spacewolf

That is an awesome apothecary conversion!

I also like how the impulsor and other big tank look with wheels on them, really nice work on those.

Thanks, just got more ballberrings in to use as rivits and prime them soon. Also have another impulsor in the works tho waiting on a camo net to finish the ascetic for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very cool and unique-looking Raptors ,ou have here. :tu:

When can we expect to see paint on the latest batch of converted models? :)

Im slowly working on the last 3 tanks at the same time, doing multipule and not allot of free time make take me a few weeks unfortunatly.

Wow! You made Gravis armoured marines look nimble! Good job

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome conversions, I particularly like the Aggressors, they've gone from looking like needing the toilet to absolutely deadly!

Yeah the poses on the original gravis units are a nightmare. They look so silly and nonchalant.

Loving the weathering on that Landpulsor!

Thanks! I prefer the current less is more weathering i do these days to the heavy chipping I used to do.

3rd wheeled inpulsor hull.

MPEPmOh.jpeg

COUdvT0.jpeg

Edited by War of the Eagle

• 1 month later...