The Flying 15th - Raptors - [Terminators]

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Majkhel said:

Strong mech vibes, well done. I think it gains a lot from the extra height.
The cockpit's windshield is from the Stormraven kit am I right?

It is indeed. It's from the top turret thing. And thanks! The longer legs and cockpit defiantly give it more Mechwarrior vibes.

On 8/1/2022 at 10:25 AM, Raziel-TX said:

The cockpit really helps the aesthetics of the model…hurry up and throw some paint it already!  Haha

Your wish is my command lol

051Fva9.jpeg

Still need to do the base and touch up the weathering.

And @Dosjetka I have allot of tanks already but I do have plans for 2x new demos Predators and maybe a Vindicator Laser desroyer.

• 2 months later...

I would like to piggyback on Razblood's comment and add to the many praises of other forum users. I just went through your work (rediscovering some of it) and it's all highly commendable. I also love your style of painting, it looks super-effective.

I particularly like the Vindicator Lasor Destroyer, Landpulsor , Kratos or your take on the Venator, Centurions the digital camo effect on the snipers' cloaks (from a post way back!)

While aesthetically I'm not a fan of everything you do (some of the conversions are a little too far on the Sci-Fi side of 40k, but don't take that as a critique - people have different tastes), I absolutely respect and appreciate the amount of work, devotion and passion in your models. You should be proud of your unique collection and please, keep up the amazing work.

@Raziel-TX

Thanks as always, and I do love me some TDs. Wish there where more of them in the game instead of just MBTs with tank killing guns.

@Razblood

Thanks! Glad your enjoying my work, my conversions are a real labor of love.

@Brother Cristopher

Thank you very much for your kind words. Honestly sometimes I just have to much fun converting rather than trying to keep the look of the force cohesive haha. But I have a blast with every project. 

Hope you all keep enjoying future projects aswell. Have 2-3  more things on my work bench, tho my grimy guard project is eating allot of my time.

• 2 weeks later...

That looks pretty good - one problem with breaking up "official" terrain is it is hard to make it look natural, given that it is difficult to get natural looking lines of cleavage and they are only the outside of the shell where you would need to recreate any internal structure.  With you wall, you seem to have figured out both of that.

• 4 months later...
On 3/19/2023 at 8:36 PM, space wolf said:

Yeah, that knight looks great! I like how you didn't got pure raptor with it. Still has some "nontactical" marking. Well done.

Thanks! I thought about doing a full 50/50 mechanicus side and "raptory" side but it's close enough to that. 

Now for my Fire Support Relic Contemptor. Withbenough ammo to keep going and going and going.

uSFF8ne.jpeg

PFTBJXS.jpeg

ryEyc8v.jpeg