One Last Blade - Icosiel's Grey Knights Videos

Icosiel

Here it is! A batrep with the new codices!

https://youtu.be/X18qgkrl40g

I spent way too much time laughing at the incident @ 1:01:50 than I should have. That and the 'Infernal B*st*rd' remark in your previous video. It feels like heresy saying this but if Graham decided to turn his 'One Last Khopesh' joke into a real channel, I'd watch it.

Anyway, can't wait to see you and Crowe take on your brother and Xentep Korazon *guitar strum* in your planned campaign.

I spent way too much time laughing at the incident @ 1:01:50 than I should have. That and the 'Infernal B*st*rd' remark in your previous video. It feels like heresy saying this but if Graham decided to turn his 'One Last Khopesh' joke into a real channel, I'd watch it.

So it wasn't just me. 

Here it is! A batrep with the new codices!

https://youtu.be/X18qgkrl40g

Anyway, can't wait to see you and Crowe take on your brother and Xentep Korazon *guitar strum* in your planned campaign.

This was a fantastic moment that I totally forgot about, hahaha

=][=

I love all the cussing.

I know you do:yes: But, the B&C doesn't:no:

Please keep in mind that the B&C rules concerning swearing and profanity apply to linked/pasted videos, articles, etc. as well as direct posts:happy.: :yes:

=][=

Really! That's a shock to me. What if I post a disclaimer before the link? Will that be enough?

I'd appreciate the disclaimer. I sometimes play videos like this during my prep at work and, being a teacher, I have to be careful what I watch.

Will do! What kind of teacher are you?

Really! That's a shock to me. What if I post a disclaimer before the link? Will that be enough?

I'd appreciate the disclaimer. I sometimes play videos like this during my prep at work and, being a teacher, I have to be careful what I watch.

The greatest kind...history! For high school students. It is awesome and I get to test students for things like their levels of nerdiness. For example, I keep the funko pop Blood Angel in my room, just to see which students can recognize a space marine. Was very proud one day when a student asked me about my "robot" and another student corrected them with "space marine with a jump pack". That kid is going places.

The greatest kind...history! For high school students. It is awesome and I get to test students for things like their levels of nerdiness. For example, I keep the funko pop Blood Angel in my room, just to see which students can recognize a space marine. Was very proud one day when a student asked me about my "robot" and another student corrected them with "space marine with a jump pack". That kid is going places.

This is tremendous.

Considering how often I hear players bemoan the current state of the Chaos codex, it was kinda amusing seeing your brother pull off a win with such a list.

In lore-mode, I like to think it's because Simandus and Icosial saw the oncoming cultist horde, ignored the Justicar screaming over the vox about the spawn, thought 'screw the objectives' and just nodded at each other as they went to see which one could rack-up the highest kill counter.

:D