Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

I found one in my WH Smiths a couple of days ago.

Will confess to grabbing it, but only cause I want a 10 man squad rather than a 5 man squad.

Nothing wrong with getting more to fill out our armies Vassakov. The real beef we have is when you resell it for £30 :S

I have a stupid amount of the Destroyer issues penned in to finish off that part of my Admec Army.

Please stop with the Dominus though they have taken over my basement and keep messing with the plumbing.

Your pipework was an abomination in the sight of the Omnissiah! What sort of heretek uses metric compression couplers? They have been replaced with sanctified Imperial versions. Ignore any water leaking on the servitors, it is probably coincidental. :tongue.:

Seriously though, they do seem to be packing the Dominus into every AdMech bundle they can think of. Bit of a shame given that the Admech now have a bit of a selection of HQ choices at last.

Seriously though, they do seem to be packing the Dominus into every AdMech bundle they can think of.

To be fair, the recent Battleforce had a Manipulus and both the current Combat Patrol box and the Start Collecting set it replaced have an Enginseer, so they've definitely moved away from using the Dominus all the time. I think it just feels like they're always on stuff because they were so ubiquitous for the first few years of AdMech.

I've lost count how many I have, three or four? two built. He suffers from the fact that he doesn't really concentrate on a specific area of the battlefield and that's why the other HQs are seen more now, they all have a very specific role.

I must admit the old plumbing has made a very good Omnissiah's staff.

Well I am hoping that the 27-30 will have some of the Destroyers to get them out of the way. Single Issue Destroyers, the dream is still ALIVE!

Also WARNING.

Check your issues 9 and 10, there are some deliveries with the same sprue in both and not the two separate ones, check yours and contact Hachette if its got the wrong sprue in 10.

And.. Mine has the wrong sprue in 10 -.-

Same, just had a look. Thanks for the heads up!

Update: just spoken to one of their customer service reps who said its a known issue and they'll be sending out replacements.

I've had the replacement sprue arrive today. Was just shipped in a brown bubble envelope but was fortunately undamaged.

May get he spider and immortals - not sure how many I 'need' if i ever get around to doing anything with my pile of shame necrons.

Wont get the priest - have it already (though only once so far!) and will likely end up with more if I buy any bundles of any kind.

Yet to receive my issues 11-14, been advised by Hachette that the battlemat which was supposed to be with issue 18 will now be arriving with issue 21.

Those still waiting on the free gift which was supposed to be sent out with the first delivery should now get them in January, rather than December as had been previously advised

Has there been any news about special issues yet? I quite liked the Mortal Realms novellas so had been hoping for something similar.

Not yet nothing so far.

Just spotted when reviewing my Hachette account that the next delivery (containing issues 15-18) includes an Opt-Out letter, so it looks like the first such special issue product is going to be soon.

Just got the issue 15-18 delivery. Opt out letter for an Artbook at £14.99 included. Should be coming with the next delivery, as well as a new game mat - one was due this delivery but there was an email a few weeks ago about a printer delay.

What wasn’t included was issue 15 with the Flayed Ones

Is it slightly cynical of me to think that they deliberately messed up issue 15 for you as they didnt have enough stock of it so are hoping you'd be happy with the alternative...? In fairness to Hachette, whenever I had mis-sent issues of conquest they did fix it eventually and told me to keep the other issue too though in some cases it was a bit drawn out to get it resolved.