Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

It happens unfortunately, I am not sure who is distributing in Germany but you should contact them to sort it out. I wondering if I would be able to get single issues in Germany like I cna in the UK. Would save some postage if I could find a Forbidden Planned over here.

What's the price in Euros at the stores?

It's the same distributor as for Conquest, "Internationale Presse". Conquest was without any problems though. Although I'm not 100% sure I got all the 'bonus' stuff. I only got 3 binders, I assumed it should've been 4, but there never was clear communication about that. Also the Silver Templars package never came, but I have heard that it just didn't happen for Germany at all. I didn't get charged for the 'missing' stuff either, so eh... I will definitely contact them if something important is missing down the line or if it happens all the time.

I don't think Forbidden Planet exists in Germany. Some book stores, magazine stores and kiosks get it and you can order from there if you don't want to sub. Go to mykiosk.com to find places close to you. Price in € is 9.99.

Edited by gorg_graggel

What wasn’t included was issue 15 with the Flayed Ones . There were 2 issues of issue 16 with Assault Intercessors though. This is the second time they’ve sent duplicates of one issue and missed an issue out so far in this subscription which is getting kinda frustrating. I didn’t have any of these issues with the Conquest sub.

In fairness to Hachette, both times they’ve sent me the wrong issue, they’ve replaced it relatively quickly with a minimum of fuss.

I’d forgotten how fiddly the Flayed ones were to assemble - at some points this evening I found myself wishing I hadn’t bothered chasing up the missing issue.

Getting an extra 5 Assault Intercessors was a bonus though, both times I’ve been told to keep the duplicate mag they sent in error.

Yeah, every time I've had an issue a phonecall has sorted it and so far I have one bonus sprue of Warriors (and I lucked out as it was the one with 2 scarab bases!) Edited by Vassakov

I'm looking for a second source for it, I do not rely on one source to create the OP. I need someone else to tell me what was in issue 20 because it doesn't name it on the front covers released by Hachette.

I'm looking for a second source for it, I do not rely on one source to create the OP. I need someone else to tell me what was in issue 20 because it doesn't name it on the front covers released by Hachette.

Issue 20 is Khorne Red & Troll Slayer Orange - confirmed by this video from a person with the product in hand.

Edited by Halandaar

Anyone know any places in the UK i could get issues? I miscalculated when the skitarii issues would be and dark sphere doesn't seem to sell them anymore, forbidden planet is out of stock as well. Online or in a shop, either would work

Edited by Of the night

Anyone know any places in the UK i could get issues? I miscalculated when the skitarii issues would be and dark sphere doesn't seem to sell them anymore, forbidden planet is out of stock as well. Online or in a shop, either would work

WH Smith do stock it in general, but obviously whether your local branch does and/or how many copies they get each week varies. Several supermarkets have stocked it previously as well, including Asda and Tesco with large magazine sections.

Other than that, local independent newsagents may well have copies as well, especially if they stock collection type magazines generally.

They really are saving most of the good stuff Phobos Librarian aside, apologies to Necron players

Well obviously, to keep people subscribed. If the good stuff was all towards the beginning nobody would stay on for the whole run.

It seems to be a bit hit-and-miss. My local Asda had them initially as did a local newsagent but I haven't seen them there for a couple of months. Smiths seems to be fairly reliable but I haven't worked out what day they get them in. I think it is Tuesday but I wouldn't swear to it.

Nowhere specific but Bigger ye olde newsstands and or newsstands near a big distributor can be surprisingly good for these

Edited by Dark Shepherd

Of the night, if you don't have a local news agent you can go and talk to, I have been able to pop into WHSmith, before an issue is out, to reserve an issue. I usually ask two weeks before it comes out.

If you turn up on the day its a major crap shoot and its a 4+ on whether there will be any left. On a lighter note if you missed the Skitarii and wanted both sprues, you can grab a box for only a few quid more than the mag.

Edited by Black_Knight

Still not had my issues 15-18 yet.

Went to the Hachette website and checked.

They are processing issues 19-22.Called to ask why and apparently they have run out of stock of 15-18, so I will get them, when they do a re-stock.

Quite a bit hacked off as I am a subscriber. Also asked why the magazines seem t be getting processed in 6 week cycles instead of every 4 weeks to which they said it shouod be every 4 weeks with up to 2 weeks to get it delivered out.

I am getting the handle and also the model kit that I should have received with the 1st shipment.

Not impressed so far...