Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

The model kit was missing from a bunch of UK packages, best to just contact them

Ok. Damn.

Nah, slow down, Cowboy.

The model kit is due with the SECOND pack, not the first.

The "gift" with the first pack was just a free issue:

https://support.warhammer40000imperium-usa.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410998809745-When-will-I-receive-the-subscription-Gifts-

The model kit was missing from a bunch of UK packages, best to just contact them

Ok. Damn.

Nah, slow down, Cowboy.

The model kit is due with the SECOND pack, not the first.

The "gift" with the first pack was just a free issue:

https://support.warhammer40000imperium-usa.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410998809745-When-will-I-receive-the-subscription-Gifts-

Ah. Fair enough- I don't need any of it, just wanted to know everything was working right. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Quick question I've subscribed and have received some art prints this delivery. I've opted out but, before I call tomorrow, is there another special delivery thing I may have missed?

Thanks for the info CMDR_Welles, there have been delays over here as well, around Issue 14, so there's probably going to be in the US as well.

Dwango the art prints are for your 7th? delivery, they are free and the final free gift. So far we only have the Art book special(Extra costs ~£20) that has been announced.

1st Delivery: Modelling Kit

3rd Delivery: Binder and Dividers
4th Delivery: Essential Citadel paint brush set

5th Delivery: Painting Handle (Worth: £7)

7th Delivery: Art Prints

Edited by Black_Knight

Thanks for the info CMDR_Welles, there have been delays over here as well, around Issue 14, so there's probably going to be in the US as well.

Dwango the art prints are for your 7th? delivery, they are free and the final free gift. So far we only have the Art book special(Extra costs ~£20) that has been announced.

1st Delivery: Modelling Kit

3rd Delivery: Binder and Dividers

4th Delivery: Essential Citadel paint brush set

5th Delivery: Painting Handle (Worth: £7)

7th Delivery: Art Prints

Ah, cheers. I thought they were an extra as I have been charged more this time (£44+). although now I think I remember a post stating that some things do cost more, I got an additional binder too. 

Ah, cheers. I thought they were an extra as I have been charged more this time (£44+). although now I think I remember a post stating that some things do cost more, I got an additional binder too.

Yeah it's the binder that you've been charged for, only the first one is free. You can opt out of receiving further binders if you want, just contact them the same way you would to opt out of specials.

• 2 weeks later...

We know what's coming, but do we know when it's coming?

I'm close to ordering Outriders and an ATV but will kick myself if they end up coming next month!

Well the short answer is no, we don't know when specific kits are coming until just a few weeks beforehand when they get revealed.

The very earliest either the ATV or Outrders could appear is 27th April because we already know what all the issues up to then include, but I'd still hang on before ordering as I'd be surprised if we don't find out what issues 35-38 include within the next few days.

Issues 35-38 confirmed:

https://www.fauxhammer.com/news/warhammer-imperium-magazine-issues-35-38-contents-confirmed/

35 - Engineseer

36 - Single Tomb blade

37 - Thermic Plasma conduits

38 - yriel yellow , astrogranite and the lovely texture tool.

Not massively exciting, but anyone who doesn't have one might want to pick up the tech priest.

Got an email over the weekend for US based Imperium letting me know that pack 2 is delayed until March 8.

I had this same email around the same time, my shipment arrived Tuesday, the 22nd.

It came with a mold line scraper tool, but only the blade and not the handle.  Felt... cheap lol

It came with a mold line scraper tool, but only the blade and not the handle.  Felt... cheap lol

So cheap you didn't have to pay for it? :biggrin.: FWIW Hachette have always given out those small mold line removers as freebies rather than the full length ones GW sell so it's not specific to you, the US version or even Imperium as a whole.

From my own experience I find I grip my knife right below the blade when removing mold lines anyway so I'm not sure what the handled mold line tool adds other than it stands up better in a pot of other tools.

I will say that Agora (USA distributor) has decent customer service response- Got two issue 4s and no issue 6 in my 2nd pack today and within 40 minutes of my ticket got a response saying that they would send out issue 6. 

Just to give anyone else in the UK who is subscribing directly from Hachette a heads up - the name that displays on your bank account when they take payment for your sub has been changed. Unfortunately, they didn't notify me of this until 3 days after they took the payment :rolleyes: meaning I thought it was a fraudulent payment (especially as my bank account transactions indicated payment was taken from a town in France(!)), and had my bank reverse it. The bank also cancelled my card as a precaution - so now I have to update all my other payments when my replacement card arrives :facepalm:

Hopefully no one else will get caught out by this!

USA here.

Issues 4, 5, 6, and 7 finally arrived. This was supposed to be the February packet, but they had problems with shipping.

It's March 26, so I am expected payment for the next packet to be deducted soon.

I wonder if the initial problems are more due to not realizing how popular this was going to be. Hopefully things will smooth out.

I am a bit annoyed though. They said we would be able to order individual issues online, but that doesnt seem to be the case. At least not that I can find.

Still waiting on a reply to an email asking about this.