Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

My buymags order has arrived.... at the wrong address. They sent to my billing address/home rather than the shipping address/my work. Both are shown side by side on the from of the parcel.

Not the end of the world, other than the message from my wife 'what have you been buying' complete with picture......

To be fair - she knew as I'd mentioned it the other day.

Not great from the postage perspective though.

3 hours ago, Brother Captain Arkley said:

I use the shop app on the Play Store (Android) maybe Apple have it too. But it tells me its dispatched.

I had that on my phone but deleted it as I never used it. Might re-download it. 

My experience ordering from Buy Mags Direct has been less positive than what I’ve seen from others on here. I first tried to order issues 71 and 72 from them (both were available on their site), but was emailed a few days later to say they had no copies of issue 71 left. Given these two copies were needed for the full Lychguard/Praetorians, I cancelled the whole order. To be fair they’d not even taken payment out of my account. 

I then ordered 4 copies of issue 73. Payment came out of my account. A few weeks passed and I’d heard nothing so I chased it up and got an email saying they were trying to get as many copies as possible from the publisher as possible but it was taking longer than expected. 

Then I got an email yesterday saying they were unable to fulfil my order due to huge demand for the issue. I wasn’t even able to get one issue (honestly, I wasn’t really sure I’d get the full 4 issues, but I’d hoped to get at least 1). 

A pretty disappointing experience all round.

Did anyone manage to get issue 73 from Buy Mags Direct? If you did, do you mind saying when you placed the order and when you received the issue? It won’t make any difference now, but I’m just curious whether the reasons they gave me are actually true. 

3 hours ago, lhg033 said:

Fauxhammer is showing up to 85 now

83 - Final warsuit

84 - Skitarii Marshall

85 - Hexmark destroyer

Tempted to pick up a Hexmark from these. Already have one, but it's a fun model so tempted to see what else I could do with it. The outstanding few don't have as much appeal now. With the Brutalis coming out, that's my next dreadnought project rather than another Redemptor. Lots of value in Szeras but I've already got him. Conversion fodder maybe?

I will say that this Imperium as a whole feels like it's been a solid run for those picking up individual issues. The Forbidden Planet store in my town has had a healthy supply of copies as well which has been good (obvious big ticket issues aside).

13 hours ago, Doobles88 said:

Tempted to pick up a Hexmark from these. Already have one, but it's a fun model so tempted to see what else I could do with it.

I got one for X-mas, so was slightly disappointed that there would be another in the bonus issues but then thought the same as far as conversions go. We're getting the Illuminor as well right? Since I don't have a use for him really, I'm thinking the two of them might have a lot of conversion potential.

18 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

Illuminor Szeras should be in these last five issues. Is the Hexmark a one per army kind of unit or can you possibly use more in some senarios?

No, its just an Elite character (or HQ in the Destroyer AoR), but they're really not super useful right now. Their main shtick is to drop out of Reserves right after an enemy Deep Strikes and shoot them up, getting more shots as they kill off models. Problem is their pistols, while having decent strength at 6, are only AP -1, damage 1, so they aren't really good at killing off the type of enemies that normally are used to Deep Strike into the enemy. Hexmarks will hopefully get a tune-up (as will Deathmarks) to make them more useful, but right now other than some very skew builds they are just benchwarmers.

7 hours ago, Sothan said:

There's a leak of the Spanish version online showing the final issues

86-88 dreadnought 

89 inquisitor

90 necron character

Could you link the site please Sothan or has it already been removed?

6 hours ago, Lord_Ikka said:

Problem is their pistols, while having decent strength at 6, are only AP -1, damage 1, so they aren't really good at killing off the type of enemies that normally are used to Deep Strike into the enemy.

They are very good against Swooping Hawks who are quite popular in the meta at the moment for hopping about and causing a nuisance.

8 minutes ago, Karhedron said:

They are very good against Swooping Hawks who are quite popular in the meta at the moment for hopping about and causing a nuisance.

Quite possibly- I just don't have a lot of Aeldari players I regularly face, so what I get from Deep Strike tends to be a bit tougher and with more Wounds. I think that even just upping the Hexmark's damge by 1 would make it a solid contender for use.

3 hours ago, Karhedron said:

Good tip, although having a single use case against a single unit in a single faction puts it solidly in "tech card" territory for me.

Still, going to enjoy getting my hands on it because it's one of the few Necron kits I don't already have and it looks cool which as we all know is the most important statistic :laugh:

Got my shipping notice for 80 this morning - much later in the week than last week's 79, which I though was odd.

For future reference, how do you get FP to ship issues together? Mine have been split and therefore I paid more postage than I perhaps could of?

37 minutes ago, Burni said:

Got my shipping notice for 80 this morning - much later in the week than last week's 79, which I though was odd.

For future reference, how do you get FP to ship issues together? Mine have been split and therefore I paid more postage than I perhaps could of?

You pay shipping based on your order, 1, 2 or 3 or more mags in one order. They then put the shipping on the invoice, but it's the shipping cost you agreed to when ordering regardless of how they split the physical deliveries (at least that's how it's worked for me)