Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Dang, you UK guys are lucky that you have at least some places that you can buy individual issues, whether those are online or brick-and-mortar stores. I haven't seen a single issue in any store in the US after issue 3, and nowhere online to buy.

8 hours ago, lhg033 said:

Giving buymagazines a try myself - they have issue 76 up for order.

https://buymagsdirect.co.im/products/warhammer-imperium-magazine?variant=43783470022911

Many thanks for the link. Have ordered 3 copies for me and a couple of mates. 

Great find if they're fulfilling all the orders they get - I've been struggling to get issues I want from Forbidden Planet. 

1 hour ago, RWJP said:

I got my copy of Issue 74 from them very quickly, so have just popped in an order for a copy of 76.

Shame it took us so long to find out about them!

I only found out about them through the Fauxhammer discord channel the other day as I joined it months ago and never went and had a mooch but was bored at work then decided to have a look lol. And yeah wish we knew about it sooner. 

Struggling to resist the urge to order more copies of issue 76. At around £10 a pop they are a steal (same sort of cost as the attack bike was when they first came out/had a metal side car).

How many ATVs is too many....? I have three on order, two for me and one for my son (if he wants it, otherwise all for me...)

Really tempted to get more but I dont 'need' them. I only have two outrider squads so it seems excessive to have more.

Only you can answer that question, might be that you have three different armies that all want three ATVs each. 

I think it would be reasonable for us all exercise some restraint; after all there will be people out there doing this collection as intended (i.e. building up armies and learning to play from scratch) and we shouldn't let our plastic crack habits and need for bargains make it difficult for them to complete their collections. But then an unfortunately inevitable side of the coin is that any that we don't buy will probably be snapped up by scalpers with no concern for that anyway, so maybe fill your boots? I don't know the right answer to be honest.

So this is really long-term speculation now, but have you folks seen the changes that Hachette has made to the contents of Stormbringer, specifically the Premium version? It's a pretty substantial upgrade over both what they were promoting during the trial and over Imperium's offering. First Premium drop is a £95 dragon and the second is £75 orc dragon, and as the issues are the same £2 extra as Imperium they're effectively costing you £40 each.

Presuming that GW and Hachette come back with a third iteration of the 40K partwork at some point in 10th Edition with the inevitable new starter set minis, I really hope that the Premium version looks more like this. They could stick a Knight in!

That is SIGNIFICANTLY better than the Premium subscription that came with the first Hachette run, Conquest.

For £2 extra an issue, I got 4 cardboard boxes, some cardboard game mats, 6 dice per drop and some data cards for the units we got throughout the subscription. It was terrible, and I'd never go for the blind Premium subscriptions again.

Hopefully, they do something like this on the next 40k magazine (or hopefully 30k mag)

7 minutes ago, Sky Potato said:

I'd never go for the blind Premium subscriptions again.

None of the subs since Conquest have had "blind" Premiums, presumably for that exact reason; I guess most people fed back that it was terrible and wouldn't be buying it again unless they changed significantly, and for the better. So Mortal Realms, Imperium and Stormbringer have all laid out exactly what you'd get right at the beginning, and all three have primarily included minis (with the occasional pot of paint here and there).

Edited by Halandaar
Typo

The only thing that stopped me bringing for the Premium subscription for Imperium this time round was that I had zero interest in 3 of 4 of the additional factions, which left me being better off just buying the Combat Patrol for the faction I did want.

I think using these big centrepiece models for the Premium subscription service is the way forwards.

14 minutes ago, Sky Potato said:

The only thing that stopped me bringing for the Premium subscription for Imperium this time round was that I had zero interest in 3 of 4 of the additional factions, which left me being better off just buying the Combat Patrol for the faction I did want.

I think using these big centrepiece models for the Premium subscription service is the way forwards.

Agree, despite being objectively good value there wasn't anything in Imperium that made me actively want the Premium subscription, and even if you did happen to want all four factions there's nothing there that you can't pick up one by one anyway. Krondys and Gordrakk are the complete opposite of that; massive kits that would require big one-off outlays, done at substantial discounts and in 20 bite-sized installments.

I wasn't planning to subscribe to Stormbringer and thought I'd just try to pick up the model issues but seeing as so many people have had problems doing that in Imperium I was already reconsidering. Then I saw they'd changed the last subscriber gift to last years store anniversary exclusive Gutrippa Boss (which is a great change) which sold me on the sub, and then the stuff about the big kits sold me on the Premium for the first time.

GW & Hachette have really upped their game on this, be interesting to see if it does affect a future 40K edition, I'm sure being able to get otherwise limited models like Cartovalnus or the new LoV Kahl after their normal availability window expires would be a real incentive for some people.

11 hours ago, Sky Potato said:

Very much the same for me- if the Imperium premium had been something like this I would have done it. Even if I don't play the factions, centerpiece models are great hobby projects and can be sold or traded for wanted big models.

Honestly, it disappoints me that Hatchette doesn't "block" their subscription allocations from being sold. I had to wait 6 months after the last issue of Conquest to get my Captain from Issue ~36 because they never had it in stock. .

They even began asking me to take a refund, the damn point of a Subscription is to not miss out.

Nice to finally start getting the order for the 81+ issues

The hobby magpie in me is tempted by the warsuits to add a bit more flavor to the SoB I have from this already. Are all 3 sprues different for these? (I'm aware we dont know the order of these yet for the magazines). I'm struggling to see if one of the pictures on the GW site is just the same as the other but flipped 180 then one that includes the character upgrade stuff.

1 hour ago, lhg033 said:

Nice to finally start getting the order for the 81+ issues

The hobby magpie in me is tempted by the warsuits to add a bit more flavor to the SoB I have from this already. Are all 3 sprues different for these? (I'm aware we dont know the order of these yet for the magazines). I'm struggling to see if one of the pictures on the GW site is just the same as the other but flipped 180 then one that includes the character upgrade stuff.

They will be the three from the boxset, so three unique sprues, there will be two standard ones, and the squad leader.

15 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

I am wondering if the suits will be in two issues or that they haven't unveiled the last one so I will assume for now that there is still another issue for the suits.

The covers say One Miniature on each, so presumably a third; plus, the way the sprues break down for remaining kits, it kind of needs to be three issues.

Did you guys know the ATV didn't have a sculpted bottom? OUTRAGEOUS.

I sure hope everyone on Instagram is going to complain about it until all an assortment of different 3d printed bottoms for it are made.