Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Thats quite a few paints in one issue.

Forbidden Planet charges delivery on each issue up to £5.50 and then charges no more. Then they sometimes send single issues or multiple at a time depending on what they get in at a time.

Also 89 and 90 are now up for sale on Forbidden Planet.

Very frustrating. I contacted them this morning to ask about these issues but nothing yet. 

Having already ordered the first of the dread issues I want 87/88 to finish this off. I would be tempted to get another set of each of the dread issues but I keep remembering how many boxnaughts I have on the sprue still.

Yeah, I've ordered 89 and 90, if they stock 87 and 88 I'll figure out if I need to cancel my order and re-order all 4, if they don't I have until mid April to cancel the 86 off my previous order. 

And ordered! 

So in theory that should be me done with buying Imperium..... 

We'll see! Though my hobby budget is pretty much gone for a good while now. Time to actually do something with the stuff I have.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been out the country. Apparently the last Imperium delivery I've had at home are issues 75-78 with an invoice dated 10/02/2023, and there's nothing on the Hachette website dated any newer than that either. Last direct debit came out of my account on 24 Feb.

Do I need to send any emails to Hachette CS about a missing delivery or is that tracking with the rest of you UK subscribers?

Thanks, I've just send them a message through the subscriber area.

Annoyingly, I had absolutely zero issues throughout the whole of the Conquest run - even with two house moves. There have been issues throughout this subscription, I had a couple of missing issues in a few deliveries at the start of the subscription and there was a whole delivery that went missing a few months ago. And now this, a delayed delivery with no direct debit taken and nothing in my account on the website for 6 weeks. Slightly annoying, but in fairness to them, Hachette have resolved every issue quickly and hassle free so far.

Lets hope they sort this one out, I want my Guilliman!

That could well be it - I moved house a few months ago, and there was a missing delivery which they needed to send again. Could easily be related!

I've had the automated response on their email system, should get a reply email back either today or tomorrow hopefully.

I just want to give a MASSIVE shout-out to Hachette right now.

I just started on my Repulsor from CONQUEST, and discovered they had packaged two of the same halves of the swivel flight stand, rendering it useless. I took a long shot and called them, AND THEY'RE SENDING A REPLACEMENT ISSUE.

I'm quite lucky they had stock of that issue, but still, I truly think this is above and beyond.

Parking my occasional cynicism and that was good of them, I think there is an element that you are very lucky that the mispack was one of if not the worst value issue in the collection (Just the base and flying stand if I recall correctly) and they are sitting on a bunch - had you been sent a copy of the repulsor hull with the wrong sprue I fear they may have had to shrug their shoulders and say 'nothing we can do'

+1 you were lucky on the actual issue with a problem but also it is still good customer service they resolved it for you so long after the fact too.

Got to say I had a good number of issues with conquest for issues I'd ordered directly and they then couldn't fulfil the stock requirements - they either wanted to swap issues for others (or mortal realms), wanted me to wait indefinitely or have a refund. This is for orders I'd made for issues showing as in stock on their site at the  time of ordering and even during the time they were trying to resolve this. The people I spoke to were generally very apologetic and tried to be as helpful as possible and things did get sorted in the end.

I've stuck with ordering from FP for imperium instead to avoid any problems.

Yeah ive never been so lucky, had some problems with conquest, then a mysterious debt they told me to ignore, Imperium has (touch wood) gone fine but Stormbringer has been a whole series of emails back and forth and still no issues for my money! Very frustrating company to deal with, but i must admit not impossible to deal with as they were previously, well at least they answer anyway !

14 minutes ago, Cleon said:

Is anyone else having delays with 83 and 84. Mine on Forbidden planet have gone from 'pre-release' to 'awaiting stock'

Mine are the same, ordered together from FP and awaiting stock. 84's release date is today, according to its listing, so not too much of a delay; hopeful stock will come through in next couple of weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is interested/missed this one

I had an email yesterday to say issue 74, firestrike turret, is back in stock at FP.

Popped instore to Shaftsbury Avenue an they have quite a few instock on the shelf

other issues they have 

60 - Half of the bikes

81-83 - SoB Warsuits

84 - Skittari Marshall

85 - Hexmark

86-88 - Redemptor (pretty sure the full set is on the self, doubting myself now as some are showing as release 5th May online)

Cant remember which issues now but there are some haemotrope reactors, paint issues and the SoB character too plus a few issue 2 with the set of 3 necron warriors.

• 2 weeks later...