Ork Updates & New Models - 9th Edition Discussion

Triszin

Alt head and arm for the Painboss which is nice.

I'm currently fearful that wave one is just the box and we have to wait until October/ November for the rest. By the time it'll be done then it'll probably be around 7 months from first reveal to release(s).

It's like the death guard release again in that respect. I love what I see, let me buy!!!

I think, it'll be the startet box, pain boss, snagga boss and maybe 1 more kit in wave 1.

I think codex standalone won't be for 4 weeks

At least...

Dang it... :ermm:   I know I cant afford the beast snagga box so that's completely off the radar...but the darn wait for the dex is annoying...FOMO sales technique from GW strikes again (you want the codex early...spend all this money to get it...:dry.: )

maybe something might leak out into the world wide web shortly after the snagga box drops...:sweat:

Mithril 

I think, it'll be the startet box, pain boss, snagga boss and maybe 1 more kit in wave 1.

I think codex standalone won't be for 4 weeks

At least...

Dang it... :ermm: I know I cant afford the beast snagga box so that's completely off the radar...but the darn wait for the dex is annoying...FOMO sales technique from GW strikes again (you want the codex early...spend all this money to get it...:dry.: )

maybe something might leak out into the world wide web shortly after the snagga box drops...:sweat:

Mithril

There will probably be people buying multiple boxes too.

I'd be in for a second set of Squighog boys but not the rest.

Don't lose hope :)

Okay, after that preview I'm gibbering with excitement. Kommandos, Boyz, Deff Koptas and pleanty of Orky terrain. Even with my no Beast Snagga policy (Though there look like interesting sculpts to me) there is plenty to look forward to. 

That Kill rig... barf. I just don't know what GW was thinking with that.

I know! It’s bad. Really does remind me of a lot of the big AoS kits. They seem to have this weird ‘keep adding gak!’ obsession with some large kits. The Tramplasquig looks like it belongs with the Ogre beast riders.

I wonder if the Wurrboy can be run as a single mini. Hopefully I’d be able to pick one up on eBay, especially if the hunta rig is the more popular build.

Sorry, ladz, but I love the squig-wagon. That's a right and proppa' way to rig up a beast of burden for war.

I wonder if the Wurrboy can be run as a single mini. Hopefully I’d be able to pick one up on eBay, especially if the hunta rig is the more popular build.

We've seen the Wurrboy as a stand-alone mini already. He wouldn't have the base if he could only be run on the sled.

I'm not a fan of the rig but love the rest.

The "new dread" isn't. It was a staff conversion shown in WD years ago. We've got 13 new kits coming, don't need any more lol.

The big Ed scenery was a surprise. First faction for 40k with 2 bits of scenery?!

Bring on the 24th!

Pre-order for kill team next weekend, did anyone catch if that is for the snagga box as well? So we looking at two weeks??

Killteam is coming in August/September:

Excited to get your hands on Kill Team: Octarius? You won’t have to wait long – pre-orders will be available in August...