Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

Ordered mine from my local indy spot on 10am and going by what others have said he should have enough allocation by the sound of it.  I mean if US stores are fine I doubt UK ones will have issues.  Well as long as GW has enough HGV drivers anyway. 

Box ordered while at work on my phone, can i yell wether im the chosen pre order group or a made to order second class citizen?

How do you know? My pre order got :cussed up on the pc cause i still havent received the text message to confirm my card. 20 minutes ago lmao

Edited by Sete

Sorry to hear that Sete.

Reinhard, I had a look at the GW article for the pre-order promise and it says this "When you place your pre-order, it will be clear whether you’re buying existing stock or the Made to Order version, so you’ll know what to expect."

So I think it will say pre order for an existing box and something else for made to order? Maybe?

It also strikes me that this thread has now served its purpose, and people who wish to discuss the supplement post review embargo, and pre-actual release would be better off with a clean start, rather than 90 pages of now announced info to trawl through:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/371949-the-glorious-future-of-the-eternal-crusade/?do=findComment&comment=5751507

Strange.

I might end up skipping the lunch box afterall. Am tempted to just skip the FOMO price markup on launch, wait and buy the combat patrol box instread. More plastic in the later box. :blink.:

Pre-ordered from wayland games for 20% off. More paletable price point then. (who am I kidding. My love for new shinies was the deciding factor)

Box ordered while at work on my phone, can i yell wether im the chosen pre order group or a made to order second class citizen?

How do you know? My pre order got :censored: up on the pc cause i still havent received the text message to confirm my card. 20 minutes ago lmao

Phone made my spelling a bit suspect. I meant to say "Can't tell wether I'm in the chosen pre order group, or a made to order second class citizen?" As in , is there any way to tell? Cuz I can't see it

They said in the WarCom article that you would know, though how it didn't say. My confirmation e-mail says ships within 6 working days.

Aaah, Okay. Yeah I got one of those on my confirmation mail too.

Edited by Reinhard

Yeah, I think the difference is apparent before you purchase, it says "pre-order" for existing stock, so probably "made to order" if it becomes sold out.

My queue time was listed 5 mins but it took about 2

When they did this previously for indomitus there was actually a second product page for the Octarius MTO that went up later on alongside the normal "get it next week" product page. Obviously it wasn't needed then but I'd imagine it would be the same for Templars. You would certainly know either way as there tends to be a big block of text on the confirm order page that says DISPATCHED WITHIN 180 DAYS or similar.

In summary, fear not brother. You shall have you book soon!

They said in the WarCom article that you would know, though how it didn't say. My confirmation e-mail says ships within 6 working days.

Mine says it will ship within 20 working days, but doesn't say anything about MTO. I thought I was fast, but obviously not as fast as you. I got in without a queue, before the store page changed over to having the set at the top, and before the articles saying it was live went out.

Edited by noobsawce

Mine says it will ship within 20 working days, but doesn't say anything about MTO. I thought I was fast, but obviously not as fast as you. I got in without a queue, before the store page changed over to having the set at the top, and before the articles saying it was live went out.

When youorder it'd say made to order.

My queue in the US was the time it took the page to load.

Was away for the week... at a quick glance the AACNMTO and UTHOTE vows are nice indeed.

Model-wise... well. I don't like the Castellan, no surprise since it's based on Blanche's work. He's certainly the chonkiest chonk to ever chonk in the 41st millennium though. But I'll be using some other model for the job.

Sword Brethren... haven't looked at any rules info yet, but the models are... well, their kit looks like you'd expect, but there's something awkward with many of the poses in the article. Hopefully in person and with good arm posing it won't be an issue though.

Edited by tvih

Templars are looking top tier to me now.

No. We are not good against Admech. Admech ist so strong because of amount of shots with s4 to 5 with ap0 to ap2.

Exactly the spot where we need our light cover and invulvs are not a thing. Our Vanguard Vets (which used to be very good against them) cannot advance and charge anymore. 

But against Drukhari or Custodes and other marines we are on a good spot I think.

Templars are looking top tier to me now.

No. We are not good against Admech. Admech ist so strong because of amount of shots with s4 to 5 with ap0 to ap2.

Exactly the spot where we need our light cover and invulvs are not a thing. Our Vanguard Vets (which used to be very good against them) cannot advance and charge anymore. 

But against Drukhari or Custodes and other marines we are on a good spot I think.

And mars cognis lasers has so good output, they could delete your best vehicles with oversaturated firepower, no matter 5++ or not 5++ you have.