RPG: Only The Greater Good is Worth War

Mazer Rackham

Artistic license, MG nothing more :wink:

When I find an interesting graphic, I might replace it, was just something to look flashy, but don't tell anyone :wink:

I've updated the OOC first post and we can take our discussion of the campaign there, such as what you would be interested in exploring, what time-period (as I noted above), etc. :smile.:

EDIT: My like magazine is empty.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Mate, I love the idea and would love to join... but I'm going to have to skip this one: between work, uni exams, and a trip abroad early next year, I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep regular updates and would hate to have to bow out from one of these adventures (again).

I'll stick to being a reader and perhaps if there's open spots in Spring, I'll consider it once again.

Good to see you're still kicking. :tu:

Mate, I love the idea and would love to join... but I'm going to have to skip this one: between work, uni exams, and a trip abroad early next year, I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep regular updates and would hate to have to bow out from one of these adventures (again).

I'll stick to being a reader and perhaps if there's open spots in Spring, I'll consider it once again.

Good to see you're still kicking. :thumbsup:

Shame bud, but cheers, although it's only kicking a can and making noise in the road ;)

The Character Thread is now open.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/372685-owx-tau-operation-fireknife-character-thread/?p=5774490

Please move all discussion to the OOC thread, and feel free to post questions and the suchlike there. :smile.:

Thank you everyone for your input here, it's time to start rolling this ball - or Drone, or whatever! ;p

Cheers,

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham