Inquisitor Erasmus Cartavolnus

Joe

Fabulous model.

But the first new inquisitor outside of a box set in years and years and they make him a store anniversary model…

Ahh your a ray of sunshine aint you. ;)

Do you actually have to go into the store to get this? If so I cant see many moving locally as the manager has barred most of the regulars because they dont fit her Clique

Bloody hell, what store is that?

But the first new inquisitor outside of a box set in years and years and they make him a store anniversary model…

Didn't we get an Inquisitor just last year?

Well Summer of 2020 but yeah, relatively recently and it was a standalone release, not in a box.

That said it's not like Greyfax wasn't available separately for way longer than she was in the Triumvirate box so I'm not sure what the "outside of a box set" bit is all about.

@Redcomet, I totally agree, people have been screaming out for the =][= for years now and they do this... As I said above our local wont shift many as no ones allowed in there :lol:

Im prepared to go against everything I said about the store and pop in if anyone needs an Inquisitor grabbing.

There's a Facebook group that exists to get people limited availability minis at cost if you don't want to grace your local with your business!

It's a very nice model, but there's something putting me off it that I just can't quite put my finger on, and it's not his 3-fingered bionic.

He's got no abdomen. . .

Still an awesome model.

Shame it's store anniversary. Actually it's a bit of an insult.

If you look at the photo Warhammer com shared on instagram it gives you a better view and the proportions look a look better to be fair

He looks great and will be an instant buy for my inquisition force. Also my store anniversary is next week on the 10th so I'm lucky.

One thing that might be of annoyance. As he is both mentioned in model form and written about on the back of vigilus, we can assume he is in it with both rules and lore. And as this season only last six months, how about the people who can't get him in that time? Will he still be usable afterwards? Yes he will most likely. But the fact still stands that a potential important model is only available at 'random' times of the year.

I really like that Inquisitor. I like Greyfax a tiny bit better, but this one is pretty cool and the paintjob helps the mini even more.

But some of you are right about the proportions - not so much the abdomen, that seems sort of in line with heroic scale. :) But those arms...if he dropped the arms down his sides, he'd be easily able to scratch the back of his knees or lower thighs. :D But that's an issue for a long time with minis holding theirs swords in 2-handed grips. Seems to come with the scale, I guess, so I'm kinda fine with it.

And hell yes, I'll get this one. :)

Fabulous model.

Ahh your a ray of sunshine aint you. :wink:

Do you actually have to go into the store to get this? If so I cant see many moving locally as the manager has barred most of the regulars because they dont fit her Clique 

Yes, you do. Whilst it's not the hardest model to get hold of, a fair amount of people won't just be able to saunter up to a local store and get one. 

It's a very nice model, but there's something putting me off it that I just can't quite put my finger on, and it's not his 3-fingered bionic.

I think it's a combination of huge hands, oversized Inquisition symbol and that huge sword. :D

Great model but there's something clownish about him that I can't unsee.

Edited by Balerion84

This is what I think of when I think 'Inquisitor'.

The last Inquisitor from Psychic Awakening left me feeling it was a bit too bland, a bit too nothing considering the power that they're supposed to wield. This though, this is just brilliant without having to go back to some earlier metal / resin models. Hits right in the nostalgia. 

I am also a little surprised that it's limited to store birthdays. They could put this miniature in the full range and be selling buckets of them for ten years and people will still want more of it. I guess I'm going to have to stock up on him as there's so much I want to be doing.

Scalpers will have a field day with this one. I'm fuming. Been years waiting for a male inquisitor model (plastic) with a sword and they make it exclusive. I need to get a flight to the closest store. Raging.

I'm not impressed either, I was excited when I saw it but immediately lost interest the moment it said store anniversary.

Scalpers will have a field day with this one. I'm fuming. Been years waiting for a male inquisitor model (plastic) with a sword and they make it exclusive. I need to get a flight to the closest store. Raging.

I'm not impressed either, I was excited when I saw it but immediately lost interest the moment it said store anniversary.

Not quite lost the interest for me, but come on, why do this... just like that amazing catachans some years ago...

Impressive mini noneless. It was our mistery Inquisitor on the back of the new Vigilus book, in the end :).

I just have to figure out one way or another to get it. 

Jesus, this is awesome.

For one thing, it looks like he is just as likely summoning the sword from the book as stabbing the book. I hope its the former because there is some serious badassery about throughing down a magical tome and a sword just arising from it, presumably while dark souls music plays in the background.

For another thing, is anyone else getting some serious Berserk vibes from this?

Just super impressed across the board, going to go through the hassle of getting him.