Inquisitor Erasmus Cartavolnus

Joe

Some of the stores that have 10th January down as their anniversary dates in the warcom article sheet actually have their anniversary on 1st October. 01/10 to 10/01 based error apparently. Both Watford and Tottenham Court Road stores have said this on their Facebook pages.

That's interesting, I wonder if Cambridge is the same, as it says 10 Jan on the sheet but to be honest I thought I remembered it being later in the year.
I'd also be interested to know if Cambridge is correct or not. Was thinking of making a trip this weekend if it is really 10th Jan.

I checked with Cambridge and they confirmed the date should be 1 October. Looks like the pdf has been updated with the correct dates since.

Anyone knows when this is actually hitting the stores? From this weekend onwards?

The earliest one I could see in the updated list is 26 Feb, although I did only check the UK list.

Some of the stores that have 10th January down as their anniversary dates in the warcom article sheet actually have their anniversary on 1st October. 01/10 to 10/01 based error apparently. Both Watford and Tottenham Court Road stores have said this on their Facebook pages.

That's interesting, I wonder if Cambridge is the same, as it says 10 Jan on the sheet but to be honest I thought I remembered it being later in the year.
I'd also be interested to know if Cambridge is correct or not. Was thinking of making a trip this weekend if it is really 10th Jan.

I checked with Cambridge and they confirmed the date should be 1 October. Looks like the pdf has been updated with the correct dates since.

Anyone knows when this is actually hitting the stores? From this weekend onwards?

The earliest one I could see in the updated list is 26 Feb, although I did only check the UK list.

Earliest I saw was 29th January at the Poole store. I might drive there only about 40 miles from me and a nice drive too. 

It's going to be a while before that Inquisitor comes to my store, but he's quite a model.

How exactly do these releases work? Do you have to buy a certain amount of product to get the model, or can you just buy it?

Just buy it

It's going to be a while before that Inquisitor comes to my store, but he's quite a model.

How exactly do these releases work? Do you have to buy a certain amount of product to get the model, or can you just buy it?

In my local they limit physical purchases to 1 on the day so as many as possible have a chance to get one because they are only sent so much stock.

If you go in the next day and there are some left you can get as many as you want.

In addition to physical sales you can also order as many as you want for delivery to store along with some other swag they offer for store birthdays (books, art prints, etc).

So if you really want 20 of this guy you can get 20, you just may need to wait for a bit for them :)

Implausibly, all four of the stores I'm most likely to go to (2 nearest me and 2 nearest my in-laws) all have their anniversary on the same day, which isn't until October.

Double implausibly, if I was prepared to travel further afield, the next 3 most accessible ones are also all on the same day in July!

• 4 weeks later...

Got mine today from the Poole store. Was going to pick up another for a frater here but the store manager told me if I wanted another I’d have to use their computer screen to have it made to order and come and collect it from the store when it was dispatched. I was a bit annoyed as they had loads of them when I got there so I only got the one in the end.

But I do know the fb group that helps people buy rare and oop Warhammer stuff at shop prices are doing loot runs to anniversary stores as they organise that every few weeks if anyones desperate for one. 

I like this Inquisitor- the buff for his acolytes is a really nice touch; I think every Inquisitor should have buff they can drop on acolytes. And then they got both an anti-psyker that comes with an anti-attack debuff in case your opponent didn't bring any psykers. Nothing overpowered, but some versitility; the bespoke psychic power is cool too.

I think every Inquisitor  should have a buff for their acolytes, and it helps with how weak acolytes are. It would also be nice if Inquisitors could take a unit with them when acting as Imperial Agents in the same way that both Rogue Traders and their voidsmen can.

As requested: 

Top work. As ThePenitentOne mentioned above, it's great to have an Inquisition character that provides an extra buff to acolytes. The psychic power isn't too shabby either.

Maybe I'm glossing over it but was his points cost disclosed with the datasheet?

Edited by Oiad

As requested: 

Top work. As ThePenitentOne mentioned above, it's great to have an Inquisition character that provides an extra buff to acolytes. The psychic power isn't too shabby either.

Maybe I'm glossing over it but was his points cost disclosed with the datasheet?

Nope only his power level is listed as far as I can see mate. 

I think the original reveal article said something about the model coming with a legenda/narrative datasheet. Found that a bit odd, but would explain the lack of points.

Maybe they figured it shouldn't be a matched play option since it's only an anniversary model?

I think the original reveal article said something about the model coming with a legenda/narrative datasheet. Found that a bit odd, but would explain the lack of points.

Maybe they figured it shouldn't be a matched play option since it's only an anniversary model?

Might be the case. They legends'd another Anniversary model with unique wargear/rules, though that was in AoS (The Nighthaunt caster with the hourglass) but this makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...