JoyToy 40k - compilation (updated Jan 4, 2022)

On 12/31/2023 at 3:57 AM, Captain Coolpants said:

How are they knocking these out so damn fast? 

They use the GW CAD models as a start so they don't have to sculpt each from scratch which makes development significantly faster than a normal action figure production timeline

11 hours ago, DuskRaider said:

Love seeing my favorite Power Armor being done, I just hope they intend to do something for all of the Legions. That may finally push me over the edge and get some of these. 

Much as I would also like to see a more diverse range of Legions represented, I think Joytoy will stick with the GW HH 2.0 approach and concentrate on IF and SoH.  I’m hoping for at least one release for all 18 legions.

35 minutes ago, Felix Antipodes said:

Much as I would also like to see a more diverse range of Legions represented, I think Joytoy will stick with the GW HH 2.0 approach and concentrate on IF and SoH.  I’m hoping for at least one release for all 18 legions.

You’re probably right… well at least I’ll be able to save some money then, lol

On 1/1/2024 at 11:21 AM, ArsGratiaArtis said:

They use the GW CAD models as a start so they don't have to sculpt each from scratch which makes development significantly faster than a normal action figure production timeline

How do I get these CAD models? I need them for… reasons

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Wispy said:

They're not doing squads. They're doing individual figures. If you want a 5 man squad, by 5 toys.

yeah i know they're sold individually, but if it's 4 unique individuals and you want a collection that represents the minis, then you would then have to consider a duplicated 5th, or just a slightly odd 4, is all

25 minutes ago, skylerboodie said:

yeah i know they're sold individually, but if it's 4 unique individuals and you want a collection that represents the minis, then you would then have to consider a duplicated 5th, or just a slightly odd 4, is all

So do you think they should sell Guardsmen in squads of 10?