JoyToy 40k - compilation (updated Jan 4, 2022)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Better pics of the Bladeguard veterans;

IMG_4068.jpeg

IMG_4074.jpeg

IMG_4075.jpeg

IMG_4076.jpeg

IMG_4069.jpeg

IMG_4071.jpeg

IMG_4072.jpeg

IMG_4073.jpeg

IMG_4070.jpeg

IMG_4077.jpeg

IMG_4078.jpeg

IMG_4079.jpeg

Two out of three ain’t bad … the Salamander and White Consuls heads look better than the helmeted version.  Not so the poor Dark Angel …

Edited by Felix Antipodes
Added comment

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t get me wrong, I love that they’re coming out with so many in the Space Marine line. They give not just UM fans theirs, but other chapters too.

I just would like to see some more Xenos. Huge fan of the Necrons they did. And with the new Nid release, I would love to see those too. Maybe some Aeldari at some point?

1699086558731.thumb.jpg.8f7ff6817d74319a672580699a40ad2d.jpg1699086558743.thumb.jpg.19b3e3400a831ecda672d8a6d362d225.jpg1699086558740.thumb.jpg.e9fe773472df915b2950bab25f859793.jpg1699086558736.thumb.jpg.4be49120237f64637f545c0e58f7f56a.jpg

Just to report that my Marshal Joytoy has arrived. I haven't put him in a good pose so far but it's got a lot more articulation than I expected, with a few articulations in the waist. The coat and cables are a fairly robust feeling flexible material so I wasn't too worried about them breaking, but bending the fingers around the gun was a little nerve-wracking. With the 40k range being mostly space marines I thought people here might appreciate a look at a different figure.

19 minutes ago, Tokugawa said:

Is it belong here, or need another topic?

Image_1699349450212.jpg

Nice. Here's hoping supplies of hair wax don't run low during the siege. Horus will be cool if/when he appears.

Edited by Mandragola

I will be getting Rogal Dorn. The face isn't great but this JoyToy not GW so it is...serviceable. It is a shame the eagle is upside down (or at least looks that way on the picture). The price is a bit of a rip off but I am a huge sucker for anything Imperial Fists and will just have to deal with it. I'd say the figure is a solid 7/10 and if it was anyone oter than Rogal Dorn I would ignore it. But I really love the Imperial Fists and Rogal Dorn - even more than Valrak - so this will be joing my collection. 

21 hours ago, The Praetorian of Inwit said:

I will be getting Rogal Dorn. The face isn't great but this JoyToy not GW so it is...serviceable. It is a shame the eagle is upside down (or at least looks that way on the picture). The price is a bit of a rip off but I am a huge sucker for anything Imperial Fists and will just have to deal with it. I'd say the figure is a solid 7/10 and if it was anyone oter than Rogal Dorn I would ignore it. But I really love the Imperial Fists and Rogal Dorn - even more than Valrak - so this will be joing my collection. 

I would absolutely not expect any section of this response this from someone with a username and PFP such as your own; absolutely not. :tongue:

That joke aside, let us know the quality once it does. I'd be curious if all the various "Primarch level detail" bits hold up well in the full production runs.  A man can dream for a Luna-wolves era Horus.

Edited by Dark Legionnare