Anger and Arrogance - Event

TrawlingCleaner

Here's vow 3.

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1647.jpg

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1648.jpg

I, The Blood Raven, vow to not paint any more faces for this event. I also vow to thoroughly clean whatever models I do next prior to painting.

Can I ask which colours you used for the hair? I'm doing my own Guardians at the moment and those were the exact kind of hair colours I was thinking of.

Okay so my first Vow is complete:

So I'd like to vow the above 3 Windriders (PL4), and 3 Support Platforms (PL19) (PL9) and the Autarch from the Eldritch Box set (PL 6)

TOTAL VOW: PL19

Ack, I just realized I never took a picture of the Autarch! First here's the Weapon Platforms:

med_gallery_2760_17359_224440.jpg

Then the Windriders:

med_gallery_2760_17359_145673.jpg

As well I'll just add in the next Vow from this picture, I just finished assembling the Wraithblades:

med_gallery_2760_17359_361748.jpg

I vow the 5 Wriathblades at 10PL

Apologies for the late responses brothers, Nurgle had me in their clutches. I'm pretty sure I bumped into Isha at one point too :wink:
You've all done amazing work in my absence! :wub:  

Trawling Cleaner the guardians including dakka are 5 PL

Work in progress...

The D cannon will be added to the next vow along with the farseer

I've added the Guardians now, that's great progress RTB! :smile.:

Here's vow 3.

I, The Blood Raven, vow to not paint any more faces for this event. I also vow to thoroughly clean whatever models I do next prior to painting.

I, The Blood Raven, vow to complete:

for a total of 37 Power Level by May 16th.

Well done on completing the Vow and Re-Vowing Blood Raven, these look fantastic and another huge revow too! Keep up the great work :thumbsup:

Well I guess I screwed up a bit. 

I got excited when I figured out my new colour scheme finally, and went ahead and did 3 Shroud Runner bikes, and 10 guardians, a Wraithlord and 2 Warwalkers! Uhg! That would have been a nice vow.

So I completely missed the vow on those, but I'd like to submit the following:

So I was anxious to start again and I got a couple of packages. The above I assembled on the weekend and put some opening colours on it last night, and remembered to take a picture. (Yes my workspace is a complete catastrophe!)

So I'd like to vow the above 3 Windriders (PL4), and 3 Support Platforms (PL19) (PL9) and the Autarch from the Eldritch Box set (PL 6)

Okay so my first Vow is complete:

So I'd like to vow the above 3 Windriders (PL4), and 3 Support Platforms (PL19) (PL9) and the Autarch from the Eldritch Box set (PL 6)

As well I'll just add in the next Vow from this picture, I just finished assembling the Wraithblades:

I vow the 5 Wriathblades at 10PL

Prot, your paint scheme is absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait to see more! :wub: Congrats on the Vow and Re-Vow too 

I, Dread, pledge a farseer, 5 wraithguard, wraithlord, war walker and a fire prism by May 16th.

Ps. 37 PL

Welcome Dread! A great first Vow and I'm looking forward to seeing the result! :smile.:

Third vow complete!

For my fourth vow, 8 grotesques (15 PL)

You're doing stellar work , dice, your paintscheme pops really well! For someone who starting DE in February, your army has grown very quickly! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Thank you TC! And happy Friday out there....

Okay so here are the Wraithblades completing that second vow: (I vow the 5 Wriathblades at 10PL)

med_gallery_2760_17359_110103.jpg

I now wish to make a third vow for the Wave Serpent from that earlier post med_gallery_2760_17359_146491.jpg

Making the third Vow for: One Wave Serpent = PL 8

Thanks!

Edited by Prot

I wish I had the confidence to repose my wraithlord's legs like that! Nicely done!

P.s. is the rest of his sword poking through the paper towel? Haha

Edited by Urkh

Nice pose! Its great to see a reposed wraithlord! Its my favourite unit, but unless you're prepared to tinker with it, the normal poses are very very lame.

I've not touched a model in aaaages. I need to get into gear seeing you all smash it

Edited by Captain Coolpants

The ghosts of Craftworld Ye-Toth have called the call of their Aeldari kin and shall send what they can to this conflict. I, Brother Argent, Master of Procrastination, Unofficial Reclusiarch of the Liber (in Absentia) vow to raise for the subfaction of the Craftworlds:

5x Dire Avengers

1x Farseer

4x Windriders

1x War Walker

,by the challenges end. Unsure on power level sorry. I am still waiting for my copy of Eldritch Omens (not happy on that one) and have had to completely rework what i intended to paint. Hope that is not an issue. I stall also be vowing for Chaos but I am vowing for the eldar first because I can actually get them done fairly quickly.

gallery_36568_17249_83962.jpg\

Since I took that photo my poor recycled Farseer has been stolen from my desk, chewed on and then jumped all over by my children. Have been able to mostly repair him but I don't think he will ever be the same, poor guy. Bet he never read that in the runes...

I wish I had the confidence to repose my wraithlord's legs like that! Nicely done!

I kept thinking stuff like that and decided to just go for it with my Wraithlord and it turned out a lot easier than I expected so I'd say just go for it

Started assembly.

Love the pose on the Wraithlord, Dread! Very dynamic :smile.:

The ghosts of Craftworld Ye-Toth have called the call of their Aeldari kin and shall send what they can to this conflict.  I, Brother Argent, Master of Procrastination, Unofficial Reclusiarch of the Liber (in Absentia) vow to raise for the subfaction of the Craftworlds:

5x Dire Avengers

1x Farseer

4x Windriders

1x War Walker

,by the challenges end.  Unsure on power level sorry.  I am still waiting for my copy of Eldritch Omens (not happy on that one) and have had to completely rework what i intended to paint.  Hope that is not an issue.  I stall also be vowing for Chaos but I am vowing for the eldar first because I can actually get them done fairly quickly.

\

Since I took that photo my poor recycled Farseer has been stolen from my desk, chewed on and then jumped all over by my children.  Have been able to mostly repair him but I don't think he will ever be the same, poor guy.  Bet he never read that in the runes...

Welcome Brother Argent! Your Vow comes to 21 PL in total, I'm looking forward to seeing these guys done (hopefully your Farseer makes a full recovery :thumbsup: )

I kept thinking stuff like that and decided to just go for it with my Wraithlord and it turned out a lot easier than I expected so I'd say just go for it

For the first two I'll let their legs be. But I will do my best when I get around to the third one.

For my next one, it's another 10 Guardians with Heavy Weapon Platform and 10 Storm Guardians with Serpent Scale Platform for a total of 10 Power

gallery_84244_17310_653171.jpg

Guardians now complete!

gallery_84244_17310_357941.jpg

gallery_84244_17310_330119.jpg

For my next vow, I'll be tackling Maugan Ra and a unit of 5 Dark Reapers for a total of 16 Power

gallery_84244_17310_8286.jpg

gallery_84244_17310_20933.jpg