Anger and Arrogance - Event

TrawlingCleaner

Wait! I thought I had another 1/2 hour!!

gallery_95196_17404_678074.png

gallery_95196_17404_72542.png

gallery_95196_17404_25444.png

@TrawlingCleaner, I hope you'll accept my 25 minute late entry. I thought I had till 1 EST / 5 GMT to post.

I was just finishing up as many details as I could. I got hit by the 'rona on Friday and I've been out of it.

That said...these Shroudrunner bikes suck. OMG...I've never hated painting a bunch of models this much in my life. I put hours into these 3 dudes and they never felt like they got any closer to being done. Work: value ratio = not good.

Edited by 9x19 Parabellum

First off, thank you to the Chaos Mods for allowing me to bounce some ideas off of and also graciously allowing me to run this event. More importantly, thank you to everyone who participated, whether you completed a Vow or not, you all added to the Event.

The end result of the event was incredibly close, far closer than I had thought it would be (there was a 4 point difference up until a few hours ago :sweat: )! The end results were:

Chaos: 638 Power Level

Aeldari: 682 Power Level

Congratulations to Aeldari, there was an incredible amount of effort put in by you guys. It's very impressive! :smile.:

Final Vow completions are:

Halandaar - 143PL

dice4thedicegod - 71PL

TrawlingCleaner - 45PL

The Blood Raven - 89PL

Prot - 53PL

Dwango - 154PL

Jack Burton - 42PL

Urkh - 12PL

mithrilforge - 12PL

Brother Argent - 21PL

Snazzy - 5PL

9x19 Parabellum - 12PL

So, awards, if you completed a Vow with a faction you may use the below in your signatures or About Me page:

DE Part

CWE Part

quin

There are additional awards for those who completed the most for each subfaction

The most completed for Dark Eldar was dice4thedicegod with a total of 71PL:

DE

The most completed for Craftworlds was Halandaar with a total of 143PL:

CWE

The most completed for Outcasts was Dwango with a total of 44PL:

Quin Part

Really amazing effort, Brothers and a big thank you for participating! I'll definitely be running more events in the future! :happy.:

Edited by TrawlingCleaner

Wait! I thought I had another 1/2 hour!!

@TrawlingCleaner, I hope you'll accept my 25 minute late entry. I thought I had till 1 EST / 5 GMT to post.

I was just finishing up as many details as I could. I got hit by the 'rona on Friday and I've been out of it.

That said...these Shroudrunner bikes suck. OMG...I've never hated painting a bunch of models this much in my life.  I put hours into these 3 dudes and they never felt like they got any closer to being done.  Work: value ratio = not good.

As with another frater in the Chaos thread, you can count the Vow as complete use the completion Vow  badge for Craftworlds but I won't count it towards the faction total. We're on GMT+1 and I completely blanked it, apologies 9x19 you definitely had another 30 mins. I've added your completion to the faction total as it should be :sweat:

Well done on getting your Vow done  :happy.:

Wahoo well done all! That was close wasn't it!

Thank you TrawlingCleaner for running the event. It truly motivated me to get a big chunk of my pile of shame painted. I've had most of this lot for years.

Group shot for posterity!

Gorgeous looking army Dwango, you plowed through your Vows. Great work!

Edited by TrawlingCleaner

Cheers TrawlingCleaner, this event really gave me an extra chunk of motivation that I've been missing since the last ETL. No way I'd have got all this done in such a small timeframe if not for the other excellent offerings keeping up the momentum!

Thanks for having this. I had forgotten how much i hated painting spirit stones but got them done anyway. The bases are only this far until i decide how im going to fix them up. So vow complete.

20220516-182009.jpg

The end was the 16th. Still the 16th here. If it dont count its ok. Still fun. Poop. I saw the 5 gmt. Oh well.

Edited by Dread

The event will run from today (16th February) until 16th May 5PM GMT. You can start painting as soon as you've vowed.

:sweat:

Although you're both very late, as with the other members, you may count your Vow as complete and use the completion badge for the factions you completed Vows for however it won't go towards the Aeldari faction total as a whole.

Well done on getting your Vows done though :thumbsup:

The event will run from today (16th February) until 16th May 5PM GMT. You can start painting as soon as you've vowed.

:sweat:

Although you're both very late, as with the other members, you may count your Vow as complete and use the completion badge for the factions you completed Vows for however it won't go towards the Aeldari faction total as a whole.

Well done on getting your Vows done though :thumbsup:

Thanks for the flexibility- I forgot the 5 PM GMT part- so used to midnight local being the deadline for things. I'll double check Bug's life before I get too far along- I do tend to procrastinate.