Anger and Arrogance - Event

TrawlingCleaner

Okay I finished my 3rd Vow: The Wave Serpent: ( One Wave Serpent = PL 8

I think the scheme transferred nicely onto a larger platform. I'm good with this.

Next Vow:

Fourth Vow from the above image: The second squad of Guardians (5 PL) + Warlocks (3 PL) + Eldrad (8 PL) = 16 PL.

Absolutely fantastic work as always, Prot. I'm looking forward to seeing Eldrad too! Are you doing him in Ulthwé colours or your own? :smile.:

Vow 4 complete. Will take better pictures once we get some sun (maybe late this week) and varnish, but these are done.

group shot

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/vow4-complete.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by The Blood Raven

Wow, some serious work from Prot and The Blood Raven here :woot: :woot: :woot:

Here's my own humble offering:

For my next vow, I'll be tackling Maugan Ra and a unit of 5 Dark Reapers for a total of 16 Power

gallery_84244_17310_8286.jpg

gallery_84244_17310_20933.jpg

gallery_84244_17310_54698.jpg

Next up it's 2 Warlocks, 5 Rangers and another War Walker for a total of 12 Power:

gallery_84244_17310_118045.jpg

And a sneak preview of a future vow:

med_gallery_84244_17310_15636.jpg

Finally got assembly done, primed and based. I used a color change paint so it doesnt translate well in photos. Here is a look see.

20220405-013220.jpg

20220405-013322.jpg[/url]

Wow Raven, even if hydrodipped they look great. I did a similar thing years ago but all air brushed.

nf2-zpsbee8de34.jpg

Just shows great minds think alike. I did a few others in that scheme but went for something new this time. Yours look amazing.

Everyone else, impressive. Glad to see so many getting after it. I really miss Cap and the ETL.

Edited by Dread

Wow, hectic month. Wraithguard finally done. On to my next vow. Need to put the effort in to keep up with you lot. You're fairly ploughing through that grey pile and with some excellent results.

gallery_141590_16070_22739.jpg

I, Dwango, vow to complete: 5 troupe, 1 troupe master, 1 webway gate and 2 wraithlords for a total of 28 Power Level by May 16th

(the quins are 8PL if that makes life a bit easier)

sml_gallery_141590_15861_1004963.jpg

sml_gallery_141590_15861_444370.jpg

sml_gallery_141590_15861_669044.jpg

I'm hoping to power through these and move on to something much bigger!

I've been distracting building my Avatar and Spears but I have still been making progress and hopefully will get my Shroudrunners closer to done on Friday. Once they're done I expect the rest will be much quicker, I just haven't enjoyed painting them at all so it's been very slow. But I am still going to get them done!

Throw another 10PL on the Arrogance pile! Vow 5 done.

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1666.jpg

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1667.jpg

Edit: Yikes. Those 'stones' need to be cleaned again.

Edited by The Blood Raven

Wow, I thought I was cruising. You guys are knocking it out of the park. Lovely Wraith units guys! Love the effect that Blood Raven is using too. So much Arrogance!

Okay so this vow is done:

Fourth Vow from the above image: The second squad of Guardians (5 PL) + Warlocks (3 PL) + Eldrad (8 PL) = 16 PL.

Finally remembered to snap a pic of the Autarch from my first vow before a game:

med_gallery_2760_17359_260606.jpg

Here is Eldrad, and Warlocks:

med_gallery_2760_17359_43905.jpg

The Guardians:

med_gallery_2760_17359_168479.jpg

It really stinks doing such a high volume of small models for such little PL, but hopefully my next Vow helps that out:

The next vow ( number 5) is a big one of different units:

(From that same picture) The Dark Reapers ( 5 PL) + Storm Guardians (The debate rages on!) (4 PL) + the Avatar! (14 PL) = 23 PL

This is the pic of the Reapers, and Storm guardian boxes.... (I also got new Shinning spears and Rangers I have to take pictures of!)

sml_gallery_2760_17359_146491.jpg

med_gallery_2760_17359_380173.jpg

I had the last 2 Avatars and I think this time I'm going to go with the spear and gladiator-esque helmet on this one!

Oh interested in the avatar. Are you going to paint it the army theme or go original firey orangy?

Thanks. I'm actually sticking with the original theme. I did my 'craftworld' scheme, but all of the Exarchs/Aspects will remain largely loyal to their scheme. Plus the fire/lava motif is so cool! :)