Anger and Arrogance - Event

TrawlingCleaner

Vow done. Amazing what a bit of time off from work (and the kids) can do!

gallery_141590_16070_445723.jpg

On to the re-vow

I, Dwango, vow to complete: 1 Phoenix Bomber for a total of 12 Power Level by May 16th.

This is for the outcasts section TC as it'll be painted up for the Sunblitz Brotherhood Corsair band.

sml_gallery_141590_15861_158904.jpg

Next up it's 2 Warlocks, 5 Rangers and another War Walker for a total of 12 Power:

gallery_84244_17310_118045.jpg

All done (bar the canopy for the War Walker which I've managed to lose)

gallery_84244_17310_61128.jpg

Next Vow; 5 Shining Spears and 1 Autarch Skyrunner for a total of 15 Power:

gallery_84244_17310_161427.jpg

I, Snazzy, vow to complete: 5 Drukhari Scourges for a total of 5 Power Level by May 16th.

5th Heat Lance being sourced.

Welcome Snazzy! Looking forward to seeing your Scourge :happy.:

Wow, I thought I was cruising. You guys are knocking it out of the park. Lovely Wraith units guys! Love the effect that Blood Raven is using too. So much Arrogance!

Okay so this vow is done:

Fourth Vow from the above image: The second squad of Guardians (5 PL) + Warlocks (3 PL) + Eldrad (8 PL) = 16 PL.

It really stinks doing such a high volume of small models for such little PL, but hopefully my next Vow helps that out:

The next vow ( number 5) is a big one of different units:

(From that same picture) The Dark Reapers ( 5 PL) + Storm Guardians (The debate rages on!) (4 PL) + the Avatar! (14 PL) = 23 PL

Oh man, I'm looking forward to seeing the Avatar, Prot! You're plowing through :thumbsup:

Vow 5: incubi, venom and a kit bashed cronos (totaling 12 PL)

Damn, dice, keep up the hard work! You're doing amazing work :wub:

Vow done. Amazing what a bit of time off from work (and the kids) can do!

On to the re-vow

I, Dwango, vow to complete: 1 Phoenix Bomber for a total of 12 Power Level by May 16th.

This is for the outcasts section TC as it'll be painted up for the Sunblitz Brotherhood Corsair band.

Looking forward to seeing this Bomber done, Dwango! :happy.:

Next up it's 2 Warlocks, 5 Rangers and another War Walker for a total of 12 Power

Next Vow; 5 Shining Spears and 1 Autarch Skyrunner for a total of 15 Power:

Your army must be reaching the 2K point by now! Great work :biggrin.:

Keep up the great work all! :tongue.:

Edited by TrawlingCleaner

Dwango i really like your webway portal. Very inspiring.

Cheers Dread. I had some insulation foam lying about so thought I'd just try out a rocky effect. Biggest issue was increasing the height and keeping it stable. Couple of wip below.

med_gallery_141590_15861_352654.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15861_4184.jpg

I need an extra 80 points for an upcoming game and had the two wraithbone bits laying around. Not sure what model they are from but think I got the bits off ebay years ago.

I reckon you could just use foam and sculpt it. Not sure if you've seen the Exodite on warhammer + but that has a gate set in rock I believe. You would just need to sculpt the wraithbone and nodules into a foam arch. Would look good I think.

I need an extra 80 points for an upcoming game and had the two wraithbone bits laying around. Not sure what model they are from but think I got the bits off ebay years ago.

I reckon you could just use foam and sculpt it. Not sure if you've seen the Exodite on warhammer + but that has a gate set in rock I believe. You would just need to sculpt the wraithbone and nodules into a foam arch. Would look good I think.

Okay now you got me watching the Exodite. I do have Warhammer plus but never watch it.  I’ll see if it inspires me to make one. It could be a cool terrain feature too.  Did you heat the foam or just cut it?

Okay now you got me watching the Exodite. I do have Warhammer plus but never watch it.  I’ll see if it inspires me to make one. It could be a cool terrain feature too.  Did you heat the foam or just cut it?

Just cut it. Its high density so good to work with. Not affected by rattle cans either unlike polystyrene.

Thank you all for the kind words. For events like this, vehicles and big models make big differences. I'll need to look at those low points infantry soon which don't let me dip. :biggrin.:

What is this sorcery and where can I learn it?!....

Honestly, looks awesome!

Life and distractions means I'm behind but will at least complete my initial vow lol

Thank you all for the kind words. For events like this, vehicles and big models make big differences. I'll need to look at those low points infantry soon which don't let me dip. :biggrin.:

What is this sorcery and where can I learn it?!....

How to Hydro Dip for Beginners - unlike these guys I recommend doing this outdoors. 

Done. Not my best work as I was already painting over a previous scheme, but pretty happy with the blended look. I have the airbrush to thank for that. Quick confession, the base was done a while ago so can't claim credit for the in this event. Hope that's OK TC?

gallery_141590_16070_31673.jpg

Onwards and upwards

I, Dwango, vow to complete: 1 Cobra and 1 Lynx for a total of 36 Power Level by May 16th.

med_gallery_141590_15861_495459.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15861_236206.jpg

The blue on the cobra was done ages ago too, I had some left over in the airbrush. Again hope this is OK TC? I still need to put a white strip there and go over it again so its not really helped me.

Done. Not my best work as I was already painting over a previous scheme, but pretty happy with the blended look. I have the airbrush to thank for that. Quick confession, the base was done a while ago so can't claim credit for the in this event. Hope that's OK TC?

Onwards and upwards

I, Dwango, vow to complete: 1 Cobra and 1 Lynx for a total of 36 Power Level by May 16th.

The blue on the cobra was done ages ago too, I had some left over in the airbrush. Again hope this is OK TC? I still need to put a white strip there and go over it again so its not really helped me.

Oh man! That scheme works so well for the Bomber, Dwango! Great stuff! :wub:

That's absolutely fine on the Cobra, no worries :thumbsup: 

So I'm a little late to this event as I only came to CWE 2 weeks ago, but, here we go!

I, 9x19 Parabellum, vow to complete: 10 Dire Avengers and 3 Shroud Runners, all in the colors of my custom craftworld, Thu'Ban. (12PL)

gallery_95196_17404_1184788.jpg

Edited by TrawlingCleaner