Warhammer+ mini

My counter says 3 months too, but I actually did have a 40K App subscription that I rolled into Warhammer+ so as far as I understand it i should be in the "model after 9 months" group. Sent them an email to see if they can fix or explain it, but tbh it's not a disaster if it doesn't come this month, it's not like I'm short of things to paint!

Mine says 3 months 6 days 6 hours 51 min and 49 seconds.

So it'll be a while.

Curious if subs thought the years offering were worth the price.

For me, yep. I think it was $60? The mini is "40" of that. Subs to both apps is what, another 8 or something. So realistically it's $12 for the content (so $1 a month) which was fairly enjoyable for me, so yea overall I'd say it's worthwhile.

My counter says 3 months too, but I actually did have a 40K App subscription that I rolled into Warhammer+ so as far as I understand it i should be in the "model after 9 months" group. Sent them an email to see if they can fix or explain it, but tbh it's not a disaster if it doesn't come this month, it's not like I'm short of things to paint!

That happened to me as well, dropped them a mail with the receipt numbers and they answered that I‘ll get the mini as expected and they’ll fix the counter.

By now the counter is fixed

Mine says 3 months 6 days 6 hours 51 min and 49 seconds.

So it'll be a while.

Curious if subs thought the years offering were worth the price.

Yep.

I've posted this elsewhere before, but I worked it out like this:

The subscription cost me £50 for the year. The mini is worth £26 and I got a £10 voucher as well. As such, the final cost to me for Warhammer TV, the Vault and the 40k app was £14 over the year. That's £1.16 per month or about 29p per week. I feel 29p per week is pretty reasonable for some animations, battle reports, painting tutorials, and all the Vault content!

Even if you don't count the voucher (as you obviously need to spend money on GW's store to utilise it), the figures are still pretty low, £24 for the year, £2 per month or about 50p per week. 

For those who are unaware - on the GW webstore, the minis are available now, under the “Limited Stock” - “Promotional items” tabs on the “Refine” button.

I’d put down that I wanted the Assassin, and that was listed as free, with the Orruk listed at £26 if I wanted that. I don’t know how they would have handled postage if that’s all you’d wanted, I had £20 of stuff in my basket anyway, so postage was already free.

So I guess that’s how you get the mini. Would have been nice to have been told that’s how you get it, but that’s pretty much summing up the Warhammer+ experience

For those who are unaware - on the GW webstore, the minis are available now, under the “Limited Stock” - “Promotional items” tabs on the “Refine” button.

I’d put down that I wanted the Assassin, and that was listed as free, with the Orruk listed at £26 if I wanted that. I don’t know how they would have handled postage if that’s all you’d wanted, I had £20 of stuff in my basket anyway, so postage was already free.

So I guess that’s how you get the mini. Would have been nice to have been told that’s how you get it, but that’s pretty much summing up the Warhammer+ experience

Can confirm postage is free even if all you add to cart is is the free mini.

I added just the Vindicare to my cart, got the Warhammer+ pin added automatically and postage was free. I would expect they have set up a marker on their systems that the W+ minis get free shipping automatically.

Edit - Here's my order summary:

RGfuSqX.png

Edited by RWJP

Huh. I didn't go to the webstore but mine says it shipped.

Edit: so the wh+ account page where the countdown was said mine had shipped but the webstore had it as a $0 option. I went ahead and "ordered" it just in case.

Edited by Nemesor Tyriks

Can confirm postage is free even if all you add to cart is is the free mini.

I added just the Vindicare to my cart, got the Warhammer+ pin added automatically and postage was free. I would expect they have set up a marker on their systems that the W+ minis get free shipping automatically.

Edit - Here's my order summary:

Hmmm - I didn’t get the pin in my order. Weird.

Got confused seeing that on the site today. I thought they goofed, however the way its shown feels like its more "if you have WH+ you can buy this" not the whole 1 year deal ongoing (I suppose they have the details page but that's A LOTTA WORDS).

Would of been nice if these weren't behind such an obnoxious wall but I suppose these models did shift some subscriptions. Just a little miffed because I like the Vindicare, but I have less care for WH+ than the emperor did for his Primarchs!

My order has arrived... and the Vindicare is very stealthy. SO STEALTHY in fact that I couldn't find them in the package at all :facepalm:

GW support have confirmed it was a picking error (I did get the pin badge) and have sent another.

Mine has arrived already! Props to GW for that! Less than 24 hours from shipping notification to delivery.

Edit: Here's a sprue pic. The Vindicare is moulded into the support structure for the statue so there's no option to build him separately.

s4h1zxm.jpg

Edited by RWJP

He should be pretty easy to saw off though?

In terms of the yearly sub being good value for money: for me, personally, very much so.

I paid £50 for the year, got a £26 mini & a £10 voucher. Then, in December, got another £30 of vouchers as a subscriber, plus it includes the £1.99 a month I was already paying for the 40k app. I got a £1.99 refund for that as well.

So I actually ended up in profit....

Like StraightSilver said, the Vindicare looks fairly easy to remove from the scenic base- I bet you can even remove most/part of the I-beam he's on and incorporate it into a regular base that can magnetize into the scenic base fairly easy.

Edited by Lord_Ikka

• 1 month later...

l

brD65YKfdUislZJC.jpg

WarCom Article

Artical states anyone who subscribes to Warhammer+ BEFORE July 31st, can get their choice of the Vindicare / Ork model this August, no 12 month wait. It looks like there will be 1 pair of models each year and it's a you miss it, it's gone type deal.

Edited by Grotsmasha

I went with the Assassin for mine, but the FOMO on the Warboss is strong... might end up ordering it, too. GW is good at this game.