Warhammer+ mini

can't seem to locate website chat, but I just sent a a info heavy email with all my issues.

Its a internal system issue on there side. but lets see if my new email will get it resolved, so long as the customer service rep actually reads the email this time...

• 1 month later...

I may have made a mistake when I ordered my terminator model. I thought, "since I'm here and the paint I also want is out of stock at my normal store, I'll just order it at the same time". Apparently nothing is going to ship until 21 days after the payment date (which was the 30th) and according to customer service, GW is unable to amend orders already made (this will supposedly risk me losing access to the terminator model permanently) or split the shipping times which goes against the web-store's own FAQ page which says that items with different delivery times can be sent separately.

I guess I'm still getting the terminator but since when is amending an order before it's shipped out of the question? I've never heard of that before from any other online store.

7 hours ago, GarvielEisenhorn said:

I may have made a mistake when I ordered my terminator model. I thought, "since I'm here and the paint I also want is out of stock at my normal store, I'll just order it at the same time". Apparently nothing is going to ship until 21 days after the payment date (which was the 30th) and according to customer service, GW is unable to amend orders already made (this will supposedly risk me losing access to the terminator model permanently) or split the shipping times which goes against the web-store's own FAQ page which says that items with different delivery times can be sent separately.

I guess I'm still getting the terminator but since when is amending an order before it's shipped out of the question? I've never heard of that before from any other online store.

Bearing in mind that no one should have been able to order the Terminator yet (as even annual subscribers should have had to wait a month) I wouldn't be surprised if this is some form of glitch on GW's system caused by ordering an item that shouldn't be available yet and that has since been removed from the store. I could see the following issue: Editing the order causes the Warhammer+ system to lose track of whether you've ordered the WH+ mini or not, and as such stops you from ordering altogether.

Those of us who managed to order the Terminator already are pretty lucky that we noticed GW's mistake, but should also expect issues and problems in return. I'm still amazed that I got a shipping notification, as I was fully expecting GW to contact me and say "You can't have that yet, your order has been cancelled."

Edited by RWJP

Le sigh.  Let the saga begin,

SO, when they announced if you subscribed for an Annual Subscription before September you could get the Year 2 models after 1 month, I upgraded my monthly subscription to Annual, this was on the ~20th August. On their end, because I did it BEFORE the 25th, it counted as a Year 1 subscription, and reset my Year 1 model to September 9th.

On top of that, because it was a Year 1 subscription I would have to wait the FULL 12 MONTHS to get the Year 2 models. After several Back and forths via email the best solution they could offer was for me to claim the Year 1 model, cancel the subscription , then re-subscribe, granting me the Year 2 models in October BUT I WONT be eligible for the voucher.

12 hours ago, Lord_Ikka said:

That sucks Grot- that's the sort of story that makes people stay away from subscriptions.

My mistake was thinking the subscription would start on the 28th when my Monthly one expired, but they cancelled the monthly and applied the Annual immediatly :cry:

I can deal, everything will be sorted for next year, and it *shouldn't* be a problem again...

11 hours ago, Black Blow Fly said:

It’s prolly on eBay now 

Undoubtedly, but I actually want the subscription, and I can wait the month

Well, that's interesting...

Just checked my mywarhammer page to see if I can get my assassin a day early (did say could order on 13th), and go in and I can't order at all. Asking me to subscribe to warhammer+.... :confused:

Might just have to reply to the previous customer service email just to highlight it, but will be checking tomorrow.

8 hours ago, Domhnall said:

Well, that's interesting...

Just checked my mywarhammer page to see if I can get my assassin a day early (did say could order on 13th), and go in and I can't order at all. Asking me to subscribe to warhammer+.... :confused:

Might just have to reply to the previous customer service email just to highlight it, but will be checking tomorrow.

I'm currently in tech-support-hell at GW. I resubscribed by buying the full year via the Apple subscription route. Apple shows I paid, but GW's system isn't syncing properly with the Apple backend so I got nuthin'. Mayhaps you're in the same boat?

UPDATE: FWIW, GW fixed my account a few moments ago. They previously mentioned a hoped-for 72 hour turnaround on the fix, and hit the number almost exactly.

Edited by andes