Just saw that it didn’t have tyres, instead some hover pad thingies, and have now lost interest again. My wallet is happy..

Looks like it would be pretty easy to convert though

Not as bad as Primaris hover tanks, not as good as Custodes hover bikes.

Not impressed.

Should have stuck with wheels. May not have suited people's fluff needs or fufilled a "uniqueness" niche... But IMHO, would have looked better... A lot better.

Might not be buying Votann after all.

I like how it's a squat trike from roguetrader, but in Geedub's today aesthetic.

Not as bad as Primaris hover tanks, not as good as Custodes hover bikes.

Not impressed.

Should have stuck with wheels. May not have suited people's fluff needs or fufilled a "uniqueness" niche... But IMHO, would have looked better... A lot better.

Might not be buying Votann after all.

My exact thoughts at the time were, this look is a re-imagining of Squat Trikes.  It actually reminds me of something from the Borderlands video games.

Iirc, Squats were squatted because, at some point around 2nd ed, it was decided they didn't fit the GW aesthetic back then.  This is like a compromise, maybe an evolution.  The paintjob here is nice, but I'm thinking it'd look even better with a real beat-up weathered look...I'm honestly how to paint something with the cell-shading look of Borderlands.

Does anyone else think that the old deodorant can grav tank would actually fit pretty well with the aesthetic of this? :tongue.:

I agree.  It's something between NuSquats and NuBeakies I'll do the deodorant stick grav tank.