I think a different paint scheme and a beard will make the model more justice. But the big question is how the squ...votann are riding around in grav bikes while Astartes still have to use 2 wheels?

I agree with this. Giving the Outriders wheeled bikes was a big misfire. The grav vehicles look really uniform, and the bikes and that ugly ATV don't fit.

But the big question is how the squ...votann are riding around in grav bikes while Astartes still have to use 2 wheels?

Because the Votan took better care of their STCs.

Edited by Karhedron

The shotgun design feels very Imperial - wouldn't be out of place on a Guardsman or Marine - in contrast to the previously seen weapon. 

I'm wondering if the League won't turn out quite as high-tech as I think most of us expected based off the initial Hearthkyn model.

The shotgun design feels very Imperial - wouldn't be out of place on a Guardsman or Marine - in contrast to the previously seen weapon. 

I'm wondering if the League won't turn out quite as high-tech as I think most of us expected based off the initial Hearthkyn model.

The color scheme and painting style GW uses also made the initial model reveal look very clean and high tech. A muted, weathered theme will go a long way towards making these models look a lot less high tech.

These look like some sort of Outrider unit. The live stream mentioned rugged survivalists so they are probably packing lower tech survival gear alongside their grav bikes. I like that there is room for different interpretations along a theme.

I love it. It feels very 80s dystopian anime. Kind of like Appleseed. It feels right and look amazing.

Oh I forgot about Appleseed but thats very apt, my head was going towards a Ghost in the shell tachikoma direction 

Same sort of period of anime. Yeah Squats are shaping up to very much embody that sort of aesthetic vibe can't wait to see the exo armour up close instead of blurry and in the background art.

I love it. It feels very 80s dystopian anime. Kind of like Appleseed. It feels right and look amazing.

Oh I forgot about Appleseed but thats very apt, my head was going towards a Ghost in the shell tachikoma direction 

Same sort of period of anime. Yeah Squats are shaping up to very much embody that sort of aesthetic vibe can't wait to see the exo armour up close instead of blurry and in the background art.

Looks like quasi-Terminator armor. Should be awesome.