Space Marine Heroes 2022

Joe

53 minutes ago, Blindhamster said:

Robbie, is it me or does everything just seem larger for them? The shoulder pads and backpack even seen larger in that image. Could be a trick or the colours perhaps? 

I always liked that they made a more dynamic tactical squad for heroes, would make a good kill team tbh

It looks that way, but it’s a bit of an optical illusion with the other parts (not just in the photo either, looks that way IRL).

Helmets, arms, shoulderpads, backpacks and weapons are all the same size as the regular tac marine kit.  You can easily swap in these parts from other marine kits to convert these models and they fit nicely  The increase in height and bulk is all in the legs and torso.

If you have parts to compare at hand, you can see a lot of the parts in the set are direct cad ports from tactical, devastator and deathwatch kits, or ported parts that have been modified a bit.

On 7/30/2022 at 9:16 AM, Rusted Boltgun said:

Any ideas what 'other outlets' in the UK will stock these from today?

This could be a cool painting challenge for my son a friend one day over the summer holiday.

The previous website is yet to be updated, still showing the last releases

Heroes site

On 7/30/2022 at 10:29 AM, excelite said:

Would be interested in those outlets for Germany as well

On 7/30/2022 at 10:32 AM, No Foes Remain said:

UK wise, I know Dark Sphere stocked them last time (termies too) so it's fairly reasonable that most 3rd party stores would stock them.

On 7/30/2022 at 12:12 PM, Kaiju Soze said:

Also in the UK, I found the Death Guard series in Game.

If third party stores are stocking them (and I hope they are as I missed them the first time round) then this list might be of use =]

https://warhamateur.com/guides/discount-games-workshop-retailers/

Edited by pawl
Link update

I really like them, and the article does seem to indicate the rest of them will be rereleased perhaps.  I have series 2 and 3 but missed out on series 1.  However....blind buy!   I utterly detest blind purchases, so probably wont bother.....nothing worse than having multiples of one and none of others.  I dont gamble if i can possibly avoid it.

13 minutes ago, beefeb said:

I really like them, and the article does seem to indicate the rest of them will be rereleased perhaps.  I have series 2 and 3 but missed out on series 1.  However....blind buy!   I utterly detest blind purchases, so probably wont bother.....nothing worse than having multiples of one and none of others.  I dont gamble if i can possibly avoid it.

All of these will be available on eBay shortly after they hit the shelves. That is a good way to pick and choose the ones you like for not much extra.

14 minutes ago, beefeb said:

It won't be possible to get none of any of the models if you buy the set, though. Each eight-pack contains at least one copy of each of the six models.

Cant remember which of these i snagged the first time. I'm tempted to try my luck on these now and then. I nearly bought the SM heroes 'game' a few times.

I am hoping, thought think it will be unlikely, that they also do the others that were part of this set, e.g the commander 

I'll definitely keep an eye out for the terminators if they make a return

I agree the Space Marine Heroes Series 2 Terminators are really something to look forward to.

gallery_57329_13636_117057.jpg

Above is the Sergeant from Series 2, it's basically the quality of a character model.  He really just pops imho, all of Series 2 does.  Maybe finally do a Deathwing Detachment, I missed my chance to buy a full box before.  I might even take them for a Chaos Warband that's less daemonic, like Alpha Legion or Iron Warriors or something.

So I join you guys in your excitement for this news not so much about the TacMarines re-release, but the eventual Termies to come.

19 hours ago, Lord Nord said:

It won't be possible to get none of any of the models if you buy the set, though. Each eight-pack contains at least one copy of each of the six models.

Really?  I had completely missed that...where is it stated please as this would be an option....thanks.

4 minutes ago, beefeb said:

Really?  I had completely missed that...where is it stated please as this would be an option....thanks.

From the warcom article:

Each box gives you a chance of getting any one of the six – or if you buy the whole dispensary, you’ll be guaranteed to get one of each, plus two duplicates for a total of eight miniatures!

3 hours ago, excelite said:

From the warcom article:

Each box gives you a chance of getting any one of the six – or if you buy the whole dispensary, you’ll be guaranteed to get one of each, plus two duplicates for a total of eight miniatures!

Thanks.....damn I totally missed that....my bad, thanks again...bit happier now.