Space Marine Heroes 2022

Joe

22 minutes ago, Halandaar said:

Well, despite Warhammer Community's claim that buying the dispenser gets you all 6 models and then 2 duplicates, I've just opened mine to find I had 3x Brother Marzio and no Sergeant :facepalm:

Damn. Well, at least that's one generic model that is easy to convert. If you have tactical's bits, it should be trivial to make a Sergeant and another bolter guy with the 2 duplicates.

1 minute ago, lansalt said:

Damn. Well, at least that's one generic model that is easy to convert. If you have tactical's bits, it should be trivial to make a Sergeant and another bolter guy with the 2 duplicates.

I daresay the whole point of this that they are specific sculpts. If i wanted to kitbash a Sergeant I'd have just bought a Tactical Squad box for a significantly lower price.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Packing error, possibly? Whole point of the dispenser is to ensure you get the six and two. Might be worth raising with customer service.

Yeah hopefully, I have raised it with the third party store I bought from. Hopefully they can resolve it - I know it's not their fault at all but past experience tells me GW won't resolve it directly if you bought from an independent stockist.

Just now, Halandaar said:

I daresay the whole point of this that they are specific sculpts. If i wanted to kitbash a Sergeant I'd have just bought a Tactical Squad box for a significantly lower price.

Of course. But in my case I was also interested in their better proportions as a base for kitbashes.

37 minutes ago, Halandaar said:

Well, despite Warhammer Community's claim that buying the dispenser gets you all 6 models and then 2 duplicates, I've just opened mine to find I had 3x Brother Marzio and no Sergeant :facepalm:

message them?

28 minutes ago, Blindhamster said:

message them?

23 minutes ago, lansalt said:

Yeah, he should reclaim, because they say in the product page that each boxset should have one of each:

Per my above post, I already raised it with the independent stockist I bought them from :smile: