My place for all things Space Marine!

I have started to built a small force for the Horus Heresy, after having abandoned Space Marines for almost a decade now. 

The Nuncio Vox  in the new MK6 kit looks too 40k in my eyes , so I have built my own version, for my two tactical squads. 

gSwckus.jpg

ZGaFtcI.jpg

batu! Nice to see you back here after so long! :smile:

Do you still have your Fire Angels somewhere? Do you think you will ever revisit them (or another Badab War Chapter)?

Back on-topic, you've got some solid progress going here, and I'm looking to seeing the fully-assembled unit and the first licks of paint! Which Legion have you picked?

1 hour ago, Dosjetka said:

batu! Nice to see you back here after so long! :smile:

Do you still have your Fire Angels somewhere? Do you think you will ever revisit them (or another Badab War Chapter)?

Back on-topic, you've got some solid progress going here, and I'm looking to seeing the fully-assembled unit and the first licks of paint! Which Legion have you picked?

Dude! You remember that:cry::happy:?

Sold those Fire Angels long ago. Badab is still something I am interested in. But for now, Horus Heresy White Scars have to suffice. 

I do! It was back in an age when my pseudonym was Battle-Brother Ludovic and the world was (obviously) a better place. :laugh:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how your White Scars progress and hoping to see some new Badab War content out of you at some point!

Edited by Dosjetka

2 hours ago, Urauloth said:

Welcome back batu!
Absolutely love those Mongolian style banners. Is that the old metal upgrade kit sabre I see in the back? Looking forward to seeing some paint on these guys.

Yes, indeed, it is! Great spot brother!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/22/2022 at 5:09 PM, batu said:

The Nuncio Vox  in the new MK6 kit looks too 40k in my eyes , so I have built my own version, for my two tactical squads. 

gSwckus.jpg

ZGaFtcI.jpg

Agreed - what the heck is that skull doing there?

Your marines look awesome. Any reason why they seem to be on more generous bases? Or is that my eyes deceiving me?

The Stormsteer is just beautiful- and the skull becomes meaningful when it is only one of a few, rather than the Gothic 40k look that everyone got sneezed on by a Victorian Mausoleum. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just like you, I like the chance to lean in a slightly different direction with 30k).