Guy turns a rhino into an RC

Reskin

At the 500th Warhammer Store official opening, I met a guy who did something similar, but the remote control?  It was an app on his phone.

This is hilarious, though, with the goggles.  And this guy paints a truly great blue.

Yeah the remote control is impressive but looks like so much work, however it's the way he uses an airbrush with the white on black under the blue that I take from this, makes it look so quick, easy, and beautiful (editing a factor too of course).

1 hour ago, Grotsmasha said:

Ground Effected is pretty darn good youtube channel, great sense of humor too. A LONG, LONG time ago I saw someone do something with a Landraider, and they said it was a challenge fitting everything in back then.

I vaguely remember someone made one out of metal years ago, it was in the new section of a WD mag around about 4th edition era. Time to look through my pdf's and see if I can find it again.

I remember this one, but I also feel like there was another land raider that got built but was quite a bit wider. That said, I love how that Rhino looked pretty nearly stock from the outside, part of me wishes GW would sell Rhinos and Landraiders as RC kits too.

6 minutes ago, NovemberIX said:

part of me wishes GW would sell Rhinos and Landraiders as RC kits too.

Ork vehicles as well!!! 

Edited by Slave to Darkness