Echoes of the Warp

16 minutes ago, Uncle Mel said:

With all (Valraks) rumours around a 10th ed starter box with nids vs marines, could it have been a blown up thing about a kill team box? Wasn't there the same thing with the Kasrkin?

Have GW ever dropped cryptic animation videos for a kill team box? On top of that it'd be a weird ass box with gaunts in, then again to ignore the inevitable summer drop of 10th, why would you not assume it's related?

1 hour ago, Uncle Mel said:

With all (Valraks) rumours around a 10th ed starter box with nids vs marines, could it have been a blown up thing about a kill team box? Wasn't there the same thing with the Kasrkin?

I know what the next KT box is and it's not Marines vs Nids, mate.

Also, this just popped up on my feed, the trolling has begun :laugh:

PB9APPd.png

1 hour ago, Mogger351 said:

Have GW ever dropped cryptic animation videos for a kill team box? On top of that it'd be a weird ass box with gaunts in, then again to ignore the inevitable summer drop of 10th, why would you not assume it's related?

It was just a question, I am not a walking encyclopedia of warhammer leaks but isn't it a bit early to start teasing 10th ed? It just feels so much still needs to happen between now and then. On the other hand we're already halfway through March :sweat:

19 minutes ago, Chapter Master Valrak said:

I know what the next KT box is and it's not Marines vs Nids, mate.

Also, this just popped up on my feed, the trolling has begun :laugh:

Ah clearly WE wave 2  coming starting with a KT box set lol.  Thats why Kahrn has been out of Stock for so long New Khârn KT!!!! lol

3 minutes ago, Uncle Mel said:

It was just a question, I am not a walking encyclopedia of warhammer leaks but isn't it a bit early to start teasing 10th ed? It just feels so much still needs to happen between now and then. On the other hand we're already halfway through March :sweat:

This is GW we are talking about. They include teasers within teasers to tease the reveal of a new teaser.

2 hours ago, Dried said:

Now I'm intrigued.

Apparently GW leaked the next video on Facebook:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer40k/comments/11qrttm/new_continuation_of_that_nid_video_dont_know_if/

In the Reddit comments

Valrak said on stream yesterday the Space Marine KT box is scouts v striking scorpions

17 hours ago, Old-Four-Arms said:

Apparently GW leaked the next video on Facebook:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer40k/comments/11qrttm/new_continuation_of_that_nid_video_dont_know_if/

In the Reddit comments

Valrak said on stream yesterday the Space Marine KT box is scouts v striking scorpions

Not sure if my response got deleted (if it did please let me know), I just want to inform people that is not what I said, I said I heard it was going to be one of the Kill Teams not the next one :)

There has been a lot of discussion about the possibility of the new Terminators not being Primaris - I am starting to doubt this more and more.

Dante was a character I wasn't sure would ever cross the Rubicon in the way that he has. I actually imagined that he might die in the lore, only to be merged with the Sanguinor or some other plot twist and for him to return as an empowered "Avatar of Sanguinius" or something to that effect. 

His crossing was announced with significant fanfare by GW (ahead of schedule due to the leak), and the intention of the Primaris to be viewed as the successors to the traditional range is becoming more clear.

I really don't believe that GW would release a 40k kit as part of the main Astartes range that isn't going to be Primaris. I could be wrong of course!