Just now, Inquisitor_Lensoven said:

Valrak is reporting next KT will be a beastmen vs votann.

Hopefully the models are neutral in aesthetic, because I wanted to do an imperial beastmen army a few years ago.

If accurate, the Votann portion should be on-foot Pioneers to go along with the Rumor Engine pictures GW has been releasing.

3 minutes ago, lansalt said:

Are imperial beastmen even still a thing in the lore since 3rd edition? After their brief appearance in Blackstone Fortress, I think they'll be added to the CSM roster like the new cultists before.

As far as i am aware there has been no retcon on imperial beastmen, but based on GW’s handling of fantasy beastmen and now AoS I’d be extremely surprised if they were anything except chaos beastmen.

Guest Triszin

If accurate.

It'll be votann pioneer rangers.

(A mixture of pioneer bike driver looks and squad looks)

Based on the rumor engine images expect either jump packs or a iron kin flight drone

58 minutes ago, lansalt said:

Are imperial beastmen even still a thing in the lore since 3rd edition? After their brief appearance in Blackstone Fortress, I think they'll be added to the CSM roster like the new cultists before.

There is a Beastman Bounty Hunter in Necromunda, so nominaly there are still Imperial ab-humans of the beastman strain.

12 minutes ago, SpaceDwalin said:

A question I asked a while back about Imperial Beastmen:

TL;DR - it's been left deliberately vague, but lore does still seem to allow Imp Beastmen.

Now that's an interesting mace...

Extremely similar to a recent rumour engine is it not?

2 hours ago, lansalt said:

As of 8E lore the Imperium stopped raising and fielding abhuman regiments (specifically, Beastmen) due to the massive increase in violence against them post-Great Rift; with a significant number being driven into the arms of Chaos as a result. I don't know if that's carried into 9E since they brought the clock back a bit.

14 minutes ago, SpaceDwalin said:

This one? Now I'm trying to convince myself that hand looks beastly.

image.png.5a3aae1f622be063addc6bb9a518463a.png

Well the hand doesn’t look ‘pure blood’ human, and it does look like there’s a little bit of hair/fur protruding from under those wrist wraps.

33 minutes ago, Chapter Master Valrak said:

I was only messing, mate, I don't care :laugh:

No reason to take money out of your pocket