I would love to see the back.

Edit: Now seeing the back, instant replace with Current Dante Jump Pack.

I am def digging the lack of Primarisifying and keeping more traditional and literal to the source material.

Edited by The4thHorseman

Def is Primaris, though (but I agree not overtly so) Look at the vanes on the JP?

Edit: obvs one of the people who got sent one early to paint up for a future WHC article got over excited... I doubt they'll ever get anything else... :laugh:

Edited by Lysimachus

I love it!

I may replace the head with a bare head, but I love it

dont really see how the pose can be described as bad, really looks excellent to me, really good motion.

I do think the helm is off, but so was the original.

he is 100% a primaris marine based on things like the knees, “ears” or the helm, jump pack design, foot design. That said, it’s a surprisingly faithful update of his unique armour still

Edited by Blindhamster

Love and will buy!

Dont like the sculpt on the deathmask, feels like an insult to Sangi, but the concept for the helm is good.

Loincloth, as others have said, is annoying. Blowing over the thigh would have been better.

Still, great model! Love the pose.

Not bad, kinda workmanlike upgrade to current kit and scale though, some Sanguinary guard wings would help tie him to his bodyguard better and look amazing, let alone bigger ones :P 

Still, we might well get that with the Sanguinor still.

Gross... Primaris. The one guy you'd hope wouldn't be forced to cross the rubicon cuase he's as old as Mr Burns seems to have successfully crossed over cuase why not. So I geuss Mephiston isn't a very good psyker after all since he told Dante he'd die if he made the attempt.

Edited by OttoVonAwesome