The dynamism of the pose is hard to capture with the front shot alone, but the side/back images look great. 

I do wish they had kept his kneepad design a bit more consistent, but overall, a wonderful reinterpretation!

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 4.53.44 PM.png

He's fine, I suppose, for what he is but I can't get a good sense of what he's doing - the pose looks a bit like jumping off while turning some poor unfortunate to slag but the details (seals, loincloth) suggest landing, but the raised leg looks iffy there, a bit too posed and ballet-ish.

Head also looks odd.

9 minutes ago, OttoVonAwesome said:

Gross... Primaris. The one guy you'd hope wouldn't be forced to cross the rubicon cuase he's as old as Mr Burns seems to have successfully crossed over cuase why not. So I geuss Mephiston isn't a very good psyker after all since he told Dante he'd die if he made the attempt.

Maybe he did die, but then he got better.

24 minutes ago, Blindhamster said:

I love it!

I may replace the head with a bare head, but I love it

dont really see how the pose can be described as bad, really looks excellent to me, really good motion.

I do think the helm is off, but so was the original.

he is 100% a primaris marine based on things like the knees, “ears” or the helm, jump pack design, foot design. That said, it’s a surprisingly faithful update of his unique armour still

I think the pose is too “light” like i get what they were going for maybe the grace of an angel, but i wouldve rather  weighted landing pose with his axe ready to strike, like how you land in the original space marine game.

I like the model (apart from those silly fins on the pack that's on all the Primaris Jump packs) but the pose leaves much to be desired as GW still doesn't understand how jumping and landing works.