Siege of Cthonia

1 minute ago, derLumpi said:

Cool! ZM rules, love it! 

Since they already moved on to AOS I guess that's it?

leaks imply another vid, and they as much as said theyll be back to 40k so we might see more 30k too.

Books about as expected, though id have preferred the slimmer AT books to the necromunda tomes theyll hopefully keep up E-support. Tank commanders and Inductii intrigue me :) 

A small naïve part of me still clung to hope that it would be a mars centered book.  Carry on from the black books having covered all the legions and going on to the Mechanicum. Like i knew 2 ed and the changes at FW had kinda killed that. And that marines and more marines is the way, but i still had a tiny tiny hope. 

For what it is, with the legions having their basic rules and models, sticking to just 2 legions in a book seems silly. We dont need another 10 years to go over them again surely. 

Edited by Nagashsnee

So the article mentions IF with help from shattered legions and loyalist thousand sons while SoH have Alpha legion allies and whoever else, but they make it out as if only SoH and IF will be getting anything resembling unique with new characters ( with models as if those 2 legions needed more ) and new weapons because IF clearly had the least weapon options already

Maybe I'm foolish, but the mention of Inductii, new models and the image of a MKV helm on the ZM section has got me thinking of a new kit coming out... Either way, I'm pretty hyped for this, sounds like most of the content will be usable for non-Fists or Sons players, and that there will be plenty more in this vein. Plus they said the books will be similar to the Black Books , with a good chunk of lore and some colour plates.

4 hours ago, Daylight said:

They mentioned new models, specifically for the characters in the book, but I wonder if that includes Mark II or V coming out when this releases. 

Maybe we have spoted one new MK II. The first space marine (from the right, the second) wears a Mk II. The arms and legs are clearly not from a III not from a FW model neither.

RCdHB9b2CzeKelhb-665x445.jpg

7 minutes ago, AGRAMAR said:

Maybe we have spoted one new MK II. The first space marine (from the right, the second) wears a Mk II. The arms and legs are clearly not from a III not from a FW model neither.

I may be mistaken but think those are just the FW Iron Hand MKIII legion squad, but painted yellow.

For the naysayers, this is the return to how heresy actually developed in the black books - campaign books with rich fluff and small add on rules. This is fantastic, and what heresy should be about - and it's so vital they are returning to this model (which of course AH and Wylie were co-authors of). Don't understand how anyone can be disappointed by this :blink:

Here is the video too

Edited by Petitioner's City