Speculation on the Horus Heresy Road Map?

I am hopeful that with the rumour of epic being Imperial Army, a new mystery faction coming soon, and the line about the Heresy being more than just the legions; that we get a list (and possibly) models for the mainline Imperial Army. Plastic Solar Auxilia would also be great. 

I am aware this is unlikely but I can still dream. 

1 hour ago, sarabando said:

and an elgoo mars 3 4k is $199 ..... thats cheaper than my mars 1. 

a mars 3 can print to a level that is basically the same level of detail as a plastic kit. 

now this is a thread about heresy speculation not proving you wrong about printers :P

296447098_10227825374157098_3300314876293752641_n (1).jpg

Reminds me of a post in one of the FB printing groups the other day about  high quality being a myth by desperate owners wanting to justify their purchase.

49 minutes ago, SkimaskMohawk said:

Reminds me of a post in one of the FB printing groups the other day about  high quality being a myth by desperate owners wanting to justify their purchase.

I have a 2 year old Anycubic Mono with 4k and i get better results than what you get with some FW Models full of print lines like Exodus or the big Aeronautica Bomber as some of the most offensive examples.

The myth here are the high quality FW models, where the mould Masters dont have the quality i expect for 50+€ Models.

2 hours ago, Squark said:

Watch them throw us a complete curveball and unveil a reimagined Furibundus dreadnought in the coming months...

so this was a rumour from a while back that they were looking at doing this now im not sure if its real or if it was the new brutalis dread for 40k but it would be cool