Faction Focus: Tau Empire

Lord Marshal

A big thing is that all units can be observers, including say your fire warriors. Pathfinders certainly will be useful and putting them up somewhere they can see a bunch of stuff is going to be handy as there is no range limit on it ether, just LoS and that's it.

So a stormsurge can be guided by a unit of fire warriors or pathfinders or even crisis suits if you really need it. Ghostkeels can be observers which is kind of thematic along with stealth suits. This is quite a powerful ability and this could get more powerful depending on what things we can do to buff this ability.

Curious to see what fireblades and etherals add to armies. They always were kind of stocking filler for our HQ slots due to commander limitations!

I would prefer having simpler to understand rules. Marines one is nice - select an enemy unit, all your units have rerolls against it. Or the Necron one - everything heals 1d3 wounds a turn, healed wounds 'spill over' and regenerate models.

And I guess, that we have a confirmation, that actions are gone in 10th (a change I do like)

2 hours ago, Madao said:

I would prefer having simpler to understand rules. Marines one is nice - select an enemy unit, all your units have rerolls against it. Or the Necron one - everything heals 1d3 wounds a turn, healed wounds 'spill over' and regenerate models.

And I guess, that we have a confirmation, that actions are gone in 10th (a change I do like)

Good. Actions were stupid to begin with