Cerastus Knight-Acheron Sprue Leak

Less fussed for this version, looking forward to hopefully seeing the Castigator in plastic.

Hopefully they will release this knight a a single box with all options but given they are already doing separate sprue kits for different weapon options for tacticals, dreads etc I wouldn't be surprised if it is a £20-£30 box on its own for each variant  (if not more!)

What will be interesting to see is if the Atrapos (and other knight chassis options) will become a FW upgrade kit instead of a full knight model. If it does, hopefully they wont do what happened with the Dreads and miss out half of the detailed parts

The Acheron was always the Ceratus Knight I was most tempted by (cause big flamer go 'fwoosh 'n burn') so this is a god send. I can get one more large knight in my monster case and for a while I was torn between a dominus class knight or treating myself to a Ceratus. Plastic may actually swing the vote fully into the Ceratus's favour.

Yes, the Cerastus does look good. I like the big flamer on the Valiant but the Dominus is not really built for melee. The Cerastus on the other has speed, good melee loadout and plenty of short-ranged firepower. I thought I had just finished my Knights but GW is threatening the integrity of my wallet once more. :cool:

On 5/23/2023 at 2:20 AM, Orange Knight said:

I hope GW supports these Knights in 40k as well.

They are such great models. Once they are plastic they will be easy to transport and will be more easily accessible. I hope the rules aren't gated behind a Forgeworld index that may or may not be updated as often as a regular codex.

If GW drop them in the Knights Codex properly, there's 0% chance I can resist. I loved those models.