Battle for Oghram - decide the fate of a world!

3 minutes ago, Odd-ad said:

But, I do think it works better as a story for the 'Nids to win, and they probably deserve to see their models sooner, since they have more that needs updating, so I don't have any issues with it

Indeed it does. whether its a fixed result or not, I am happy Nid players are getting some love.

Edited by Brother Captain Arkley

I don't know what I'm seeing with that Neurolictor thing. It looks like its been built backwards? And the third arm being bent at 90 degrees behind its head. Has it got 7 limbs? That's a break from the norm if so. My brain can't really process it

So is the Neurolictor the second ‘Nid critter that has the whippy head tendril thing, or am I misremembering?

Liking what I see so far (although the Hormogaunts don’t seem much different overall - probably hard and unneeded to change much there).  Maybe I’ve just become a Xenos player at this point.

Edited by Bryan Blaire

Just now, Valkyrion said:

I don't know what I'm seeing with that Neurolictor thing. It looks like its been built backwards? And the third arm being bent at 90 degrees behind its head. Has it got 7 limbs? That's a break from the norm if so. My brain can't really process it

both it and the neurolictor have a weird parasite tendril on the back of their head