Terminatorinhell's WIPs

Go to solution Solved by ZeroWolf,

The colour scheme works really well. And seeing Celestine's old sculpt brings back so many memories. Even though I don't collect SoB, I regret not buying this model when it was easily available. My excuse is that back then, on a student's budget, I couldn't really justify buying a model that is not a part of my SM force.

I literally can't wait to see the finished model.

I got a little unhinged and found some goodies at a dollar store... So why not make something kind of like a Deredeo? 

Tons of work to do, but mostly I was making the silhouette and stabilizing the frame and making gatling cannons. I am thinking of putting the small guns on the sides of the sarcophagus too. It should I put Lil mechanical claws? 

He's gonna need some detail work on the legs too. I'm hoping I get my cable roller soon. 

20240214_194805.jpg

20240214_224131.jpg

20240214_224137.jpg

Uhh I think the shoulders are too wide apart. I wonder if I should cut that green gear part in half to bring the arms closer to the body. I'm going to make bigger shoulder armor on the dread anyway though. 

Also... Are the gains kinda too off to the side, should I rotate them inward about 90 degrees? That would be a lot of work though. 

20240215_082057.jpg