Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, YannTheMad said:

I'm a little late here,  but I'm a big fan of that homemade apothecary.

 

Especially that servoarm :-O

It really is one of my favorite ones so far I really pushed my skill with it and I love it. 

Blast from de past. I have an old tactical squad that's screaming for a classic Crimson Fists scheme. I might try doing a quick drybrushing method for it. I wanna add more ork trophies to them though. Maybe some tyranid ones 

20231018_213158.jpg

20231019_074119.jpg

20231019_081940.jpg

Yeah it's not super easy. I did some putty work with greenstuff+milliput. It looks rough here but I worked on it a little more. Then I might sand it down a little. I did a similar process to ranged terminators as well, but not sure I wanna upscale like 20 terminators at the moment. 

20231023_222815.jpg

20231023_222846.jpg

Just like getting a cavity filled is fun lol... 

Anyway a little more work on this guy, since he's unit leader he can be a bit fancy and I might do a tabard. The other ones I'll see if I cs use the plastic tubing to make armor plates and the shoe bottoms

 

20231024_231349.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.