White Scars Stormseer Consul

4 hours ago, Rain said:

I love that even the people bringing up the “forgotten” legions like IW, IH, and RG are forgetting the World Eaters :biggrin:

I don’t play Heresy, but I really want a WE consul to convert into a second Master of Executions.

PS: At least it’s not more for SoH or IF.

Yeah agreed. I don’t model World Eaters but there’s a lot of scope for WE praetors, both pre and post Angron/Legion transformations.

I llove the new model but how boring do they present new models like this nowadays?

A short article and that's it.

Why don't they bring him up more prominent?

Make a battlereport with him in it or stream live on twitch.

Can't be too hard to find to blokes who would do that. 

• 1 month later...

So... It's been a bit since this guy was revealed, and the Consul revealed after this guy (TSons one) is up for pre-order currently.

Did this guy actually release yet?
I can't find him anywhere on the site at all, or see anyone talking about building him...

2 hours ago, Indy Techwisp said:

So... It's been a bit since this guy was revealed, and the Consul revealed after this guy (TSons one) is up for pre-order currently.

Did this guy actually release yet?
I can't find him anywhere on the site at all, or see anyone talking about building him...

Not yet.

17 hours ago, Wispy said:

This guy's proportions are retro and not in a good way.

I get what you’re saying now that I’ve looked a little closer - it’s the wide leg stance that makes him look a bit like he’s been kicked by a horse …. It’s quite hidden by the other details but it’s there the more I look at it.

4 hours ago, TheArtilleryman said:

I get what you’re saying now that I’ve looked a little closer - it’s the wide leg stance that makes him look a bit like he’s been kicked by a horse …. It’s quite hidden by the other details but it’s there the more I look at it.

It's just the classic bell bottom legs, skinny thighs, and the horse stance, doesn't help Warhammer Community has Battle for Macragge minis front and center to invite the comparison.

I like a lot of what they've done to adjust proportions for Heresy but seems this chap did not get the memo.

On 12/31/2023 at 1:20 AM, Wispy said:

It's just the classic bell bottom legs, skinny thighs, and the horse stance, doesn't help Warhammer Community has Battle for Macragge minis front and center to invite the comparison.

I like a lot of what they've done to adjust proportions for Heresy but seems this chap did not get the memo.

i think its because he has weird hybrid mk3 and mk6 legs they are mk6 backs with mk3 style extra armour making his legs look much bigger. 

• 2 weeks later...