Heresy PDF Updates

And you can get Terminators in a troops slot regardless of the Rite of War. Which honestly is almost reason enough for me, given the competition for Elite slots.  

Has anyone got any more thoughts on the Legion superheavies now they’ve been reposted. The Baneblade chassis ones. 

12 minutes ago, Astartes Consul said:

And you can get Terminators in a troops slot regardless of the Rite of War. Which honestly is almost reason enough for me, given the competition for Elite slots.  

Has anyone got any more thoughts on the Legion superheavies now they’ve been reposted. The Baneblade chassis ones. 

Still pointless as they cost the same as the Fellblade variants for worse stats and weapons.

Edited by No Foes Remain

Honestly dropping them to 550, maybe 500 would make them takeable. Aside from their lascannons the weapons on them aren't that great in comparison to other LoW weapons, but hey when has anything in that document been decent points wise (apart from the box dread but that got screwed by having a multi-melta instead of a gravis one).

7 hours ago, TheTrans said:

I feel if you want to use any of the superheavies at not be put massivley out, just 'counts as' a fellblade/falchion at this point?

We were here before the changes anyway. Also Glaive is overpriced, should be 625-600 points, not 700; it's the weakest legion super heavy in that chassis. Falchion still rules the roost (biased falchion owner for disclosure). 

1 hour ago, Gorgoff said:

That was quick.

But still no krak grenades against them.

Or against sentinels but still a nice to have FAQ.

I'm guessing Krak grenades don't work on armigers? So I guess they don't work on bigger knights either?