Heresy Thursday - Mark V & VI Legion Apothecaries

These look very good. MK V is a quite interesting choice, but I'm definitely down for it, as I love MK V armor.

1 minute ago, Waaagh? said:

Snazzy, I believe that's the first official MK5 sculpt of 2.0 unless I'm forgetting anything. 

The Alpha Legion Sabateur that was announced recently is in MK V, but it's the first 'cleaner'/less ornate MK V we've seen.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

12 minutes ago, WrathOfTheLion said:

These look very good. MK V is a quite interesting choice, but I'm definitely down for it, as I love MK V armor.

The Alpha Legion Sabateur that was announced recently is in MK V, but it's the first 'cleaner'/less ornate MK V we've seen.

About a leg and a half of the Alpha aye. 

Just now, 01RTB01 said:

Well, 1, they're lovely, 2, I assume on this basis there won't be an apothecary in the command squad. Unless it's mkiii/iv perhaps?

The Command Squad is almost certainly Mark VI, as we've already seen the art that's shared with Legions Imperialis.

7 minutes ago, Waaagh? said:

Aye quoted the wrong person. The Alpha Legion guy is who I'm referring to. 

Yeah, the Alpha Legion model is more MK V artificer armor. It's a nice hint at where they were going, but not as much the real deal like this model is.

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

The Command Squad is almost certainly Mark VI, as we've already seen the art that's shared with Legions Imperialis.

That's my assumption. As such, also assuming the box will be focused on the banner dude and associated vet types as well. I sincerely hope it'll be a Swiss Army knife style box.

Back on topic though, I will be acquiring these when they drop, lovely minis both.